What Sports Are You Watching This Season?

What sports are you watching this season?

• American Football (i.e. NFL)

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Baseball (i.e. MLB)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Basketball (i.e. NBA)

• Hockey (i.e. NHL)

• Racing (i.e. F1)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soccer/Football (i.e. MLS)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Please specify)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Jonathan_Leack

Former Executive Editor
The rules this week are:
  • Vote for which sports you're interested in for this year.
  • Tell us your favorite teams in the comments below.
My answer: I'll be watching the NFL and NBA where I'll be rooting for the Seattle Seahawks (used to be San Diego Chargers) and LA Lakers. Believe it or not I'm excited to get started with reviewing NBA 2K18 since I've been in a basketball mood lately. I spent over 100 hours playing NBA 2K16 in MyCareer and online leagues, and it's more enjoyable than it probably sounds. Come to think of it, that was the first time I was hooked on a sports game since Madden NFL 10, which I played even more.

Let us know what sports you'll be watching this season in the comments below.

I don't watch any sports. Watching them just does not interest me at all. I'll play them though, that's fun.

Montreal Canadiens! Big fan and my hometown team. Can't help it, I'm from Canada. We are basically born with a hockey stick in our hands!

I watch baseball, and am a huge Giants fan.
But then they went and became the worst team in baseball.

So now...

4865fbfa29304543fb73bec70248b545--derek-carr-rough-riders.jpg

I don't watch any sports, to be honest.

The only sports I do watch is judo (on the Internet, because it's never televised, at least not here) as well as the occasional mixed martial arts.

Speaking of which, I'm not sure if I'll get the opportunity, but I wouldn't mind watching Floyd Mayweather VS Connor McGregor live this weekend.

It's all about the footy lads!
REAL football, with the ball that you kick with your foot all the time!

I support Man Utd (ROM ROM ROMELU! ROMELU LUKAKU! MAN UTD'S No.9 ROMELU LUKAKU!)
GO ON LADS, top of the league - 'avin a laugh!!

Being Canadian it will be hockey, not really into watching any other sports, Ottawa is my hometown so hopefully they get to the finals this year, and of course gonna watch Mcgregor kick ass

^ I'm not even a fan of either sport but I can't wait to watch Mayweather V McGregor

I don't have TV service, so if any sports I catch is usually when I'm at my brother's or somewhere else.

I don't have TV service, so if any sports I catch is usually when I'm at my brother's or somewhere else.
Sports are pretty much the only reason I still have TV service (Directv with NFL Sunday Ticket, in my case). Also a big Mariners fan and NBA fan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod