What happened to Daniel Bischoff?

drathbone said:
He's not even listed on prior contributors to the site?

785d49584266631aefc56174a0659bde3cbf5af234fa4a609f4cd27c01b56e58.jpg

How about we just start the rumor mill.

I heard he had been picked up by the feds. I always tried to tell him he had a terrorist beard.

Last things he posted in were the comic book showdown, the GRumble, and used's birthday topic. But he hasn't posted since March. He probably went the way of the rest of our previously active community and got caught up in life and left us behind.

He added me on Facebook, but doesn't chat with me. He posts pictures of bugs haha. I don't think he has gone rogue, I see he's friends with other GR Staff.

I too looked at the past contributors couple weeks ago and noticed his name wasn't there. I'll just believe something personal happened to him and he's not himself. The thing is we'll most likely never know why he's gone. Duke Ferris, the creator of the site, wasn't even allowed to post why he was let go from Crave.

I have no problems with the current staff, they're all great fellas.

UrbanMasque said:
drathbone said:
He's not even listed on prior contributors to the site?

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/78/785d49584266631aefc56174a0659bde3cbf5af234fa4a609f4cd27c01b56e58.jpg[/][/quote]

His last manifestos were in feb. So....still 2015

The last few reviews I remember he seemed really disgruntled with games in general. Prob got fired.

He's no longer with GR. He didn't want to comment on why so we'll respect his wishes and just wish him good luck on his future opportunities.

We all miss him but he's moving on to other things, such is life.

I was sick of the Office threads and sick of seeing Dwight Schrute's picture in every other topic. Hope Dan's well, though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle