what do you think is the best game for ps2...???

simon123

Rookie
hey guys i have a ps2 and i would like to know what kind of game would you recomend. I like any type..thx

ANY game? OK then.

*deep breath*
Ace Combat: The Belkan War
Armored Core 3
Destroy All Humans!
Destroy All Humans! 2
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition
Gran Turismo 4
Burnout: Revenge
Timesplitters: Future Perfect
BLACK
Okami
Resident Evil 4
Need For Speed: Carbon
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
God of War
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Wild Arms 3

These should get you going.

Add on!

Starwars BattleFron 1 and 2
Breath of Fire IV
ChronoCross
Parasite Eve 1 and 2 (but go for the 1st one)
Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction
And what would any PS2 be without...

GOD OF WAR!

Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 3
Gran Turismo 4
Resident Evil 4
Burnout: Revenge
Timesplitters: Future Perfect
GTA: SA
God of War
Final Fantasy X

>nod< but my favourite out of those is Devil May Cry 3!
DMC1 has better plot...but playing the 3rd is SO much more fun!

Simon,

It depends on what kind of games you like and how old you are.

In my opinion, God of War is one of the best games on the PS2, but might not be right for younger gamers trying to get their parents to buy them a game.

Good for everyone though is Okami. Really original action game that has some great gameplay. You really can't go wrong with that game. It even got GR's best game of the year award. http://www.gamerevolution.com/features/best_of_2006/13 Get it, play it, love it.

Okami is truly a beautiful game that makes me wish I wasn't so achievement point obsessed on the 360 so I had time to go back and finish it. Spending too much time playing Burger King games just for the points. :p

- C!

Colin said:
Simon,

It depends on what kind of games you like and how old you are.

In my opinion, God of War is one of the best games on the PS2, but might not be right for younger gamers trying to get their parents to buy them a game.

Good for everyone though is Okami. Really original action game that has some great gameplay. You really can't go wrong with that game. It even got GR's best game of the year award. http://www.gamerevolution.com/features/best_of_2006/13 Get it, play it, love it.

Okami is truly a beautiful game that makes me wish I wasn't so achievement point obsessed on the 360 so I had time to go back and finish it. Spending too much time playing Burger King games just for the points. :p

- C!

Okami is the best game for the PS2, especially since its mostly family friendly. The heavy drinking reference may turn off some strict moral families. But it is so worth the $20 price tag.

God of War is good for releasing neg. energy. Also shagging the hell out of two chicks in the first few minutes of gameplay is a decent warm up for me. :lol:

I like Gran Turismo 4 and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. These are games I can play whenever I want, there is always something to do. Their lasting appeal is what really makes me love them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod