What’s the difference between a car and a golf ball?

Ted_Wolff

Rookie
Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.

Post your fav. Tiger Woods jokes! Let's all have a good laugh at a fallen celebrity to make our holidays happy!

Wait... Tiger Woods is a fallen celebrity now? I mean I don't pay attention to anything regarding celebrities in the news so I wouldn't know but what happened exactly?

First he rammed his car into a tree somehow in his own neighborhood, then just like yesterday some chick came out and said that he had an affair with her...

Longo_2_guns said:
If I was Tiger Woods, I'd have 3 mistresses also. Big f****** whoop.

Yeah, but he has lived off of his image. And his image is that of a family man with young kids and a Super Model wife who could have also had several men, but she decided to play mommy at home.

Dude is a fucker. Honestly, I'd rather he were like John Daly- just a pig of a man, but a good golfer. But no, he had to play up the "goody goody" to make his money.

Now he is going to pay for it.

The issue summed up in a few easy steps

1) Tiger's supermodel wife noticed female names and frequent calls to them on his phone.
2) As his wife is searching for more contacts, he calls one of his mistresses and tells her to delete her voice mail so that if the wife calls, it will seem like a generic number and not a 24 year old skank.
3) The wife finds some incriminating evidence and chases Tiger out of the house.
4) In the process of driving away, he runs into a tree.
5) His wife takes a golf club and attacks the car and/or Tiger. There is a rumor she knocked out some of his teeth.
6) Tiger doesn't go to the hospital and doesn't issue a press release, which is stupid on his part.
7) Numerous mistresses come out, some with audio recording of him telling them to play it cool.
8 ) Tiger finally says he's sorry on his website.
9) Sure he's a professional athlete that thought he was better than God and could get away with this shit, and has a pre-nup. But he also has two kids and rumors abound that he's a piss-poor father.
10) We wait for inevitable speech to the press with his wife next to him where he apologizes, loses some sponsors, but still has more money than all of us combined.

Trippysmurf said:
The issue summed up in a few easy steps

1) Tiger's supermodel wife noticed female names and frequent calls to them on his phone.
2) As his wife is searching for more contacts, he calls one of his mistresses and tells her to delete her voice mail so that if the wife calls, it will seem like a generic number and not a 24 year old skank.
3) The wife finds some incriminating evidence and chases Tiger out of the house.
4) In the process of driving away, he runs into a tree.
5) His wife takes a golf club and attacks the car and/or Tiger. There is a rumor she knocked out some of his teeth.
6) Tiger doesn't go to the hospital and doesn't issue a press release, which is stupid on his part.
7) Numerous mistresses come out, some with audio recording of him telling them to play it cool.
8 ) Tiger finally says he's sorry on his website.
9) Sure he's a professional athlete that thought he was better than God and could get away with this s***, and has a pre-nup. But he also has two kids and rumors abound that he's a piss-poor father.
10) We wait for inevitable speech to the press with his wife next to him where he apologizes, loses some sponsors, but still has more money than all of us combined.

True or not I don't give a damn about any of this, because it really should not affect his golf game unless if it does mentally.

^ This doesn't have anything to do with his game, Links. It has to with AMERICA. We've been building Tiger up for so long, its time we crucify him! Because that's just the way we do things around here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod