well...ftrd..im drunk, how bout yiu?

King_Arthur

Rookie
:?: not so drunk that I can't ask a sensible(I like smiley faces) question for you miscellaneous cheeky fellows. What's new? :twisted: 8) :roll:

Doing great and getting tall, might have to push her into sports early lol. Actually she's really into astronomy its crazy. She love my NASA app and knows how to use a smartphone already. She'll be 3 in October. Thanks for asking

Awesome. If she stays interested in astronomy, definitely support her on that. Just think, if she grows up and works for NASA, that's something you'll be proud of, without a doubt.

Good to see you, King.
Buy your daughter some of this stuff and tell her it's what they eat in outer space. It's not a lie.
http://www.amazon.com/Astronaut-Ice-Cre ... B00005C2M2

This dehydrated ice cream is my fondest memory of visiting Space Center Houston. It makes for a cool father to daughter gift, and because it's astronaut ice cream she'll dig NASA all the more :thumbup:

WE'RE ON MARS! (in case anyone forgot)

I've always lived by this motto:

Shoot for the stars! If you miss, you'll land in the infinite void of space.

No wonder I don't try anything new.

Optimus-Crime said:
Good to see you, King.
Buy your daughter some of this stuff and tell her it's what they eat in outer space. It's not a lie.
http://www.amazon.com/Astronaut-Ice-Cre ... B00005C2M2

This dehydrated ice cream is my fondest memory of visiting Space Center Houston. It makes for a cool father to daughter gift, and because it's astronaut ice cream she'll dig NASA all the more :thumbup:

WE'RE ON MARS! (in case anyone forgot)
I love that stuff. I go on ThinkGeek.com and get the Space Food Sampler once in a while for an order. Freeze dried Ice Cream Sandwich is the best.

It's freaky to think ice cream can be dehydrated but taste exactly like ice cream. I've never had the ice cream sandwich ones before, I'll have to try it out, but it makes you wonder what else can they freeze dry to perfection because everything about this stuff tastes like the real deal.

Rakon said:
I've always lived by this motto:

Shoot for the stars! If you miss, you'll land in the infinite void of space.

No wonder I don't try anything new.

That is a very...odd motto indeed.

by the way, King, congrats to your daughter on finding a hobby. Hopefully she cultivates it to something wonderful!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod