Watchmen: The End is Nigh

schimmel

Rookie
I was just wondering... I've played the demo and I've read the IGN review, but has anyone played this? I wanna know if it's worth buying. IGN says no but then again I don't trust IGN with anything.

20 bucks, and an hour and a half to three hours of gameplay (if you suck). Not worth it to me even if the game was fun. :( Very sad cuz I love Watchmen.

I'll get the demo and try it out. I JUST played Spider-Man: Web of Shadows so I might be good on beat -em ups for a few weeks.

Rakon said:
Why must things I love ruin other things I love?

For those of you who remember the analogy section of the SATs and ACTs.

jerk boyfriends : teenage girls:: bad movie/game producers : videogame lovers

Licensed material will always tell you that it has changed, that it's better now. But it will always leave you shattered and a husk of a person.

Moving to general.

Oh and IGN is not as bad as you all claim. Seriously.

Edit: I'm not a mod in MS :(.

^Yeah IGN gives out the trailers a couple hours if not minutes after it was announced.
The only thing i hate about IGN was the prank they did with the Legends of Zelda movie.

I played the demo but i really didn't like it that much. Then again i'm not a fan of the movie.

UghRochester said:
The only thing i hate about IGN was the prank they did with the Legend of Zelda movie.

But that was their April Fool's Day joke. Like Microsoft's Xbox gaming helmet or Blizzard's Bard class that plays Guitar Hero instead of casting spells.

I've finished the demo, it's really short for the size of the download. I would say that as a brawler it's alright, but why did they have to use the Watchmen and not some other DC Comic super hero that doesn't have as good a reputation as them.

schimmel said:
why did they have to use the Watchmen and not some other DC Comic super hero that doesn't have as good a reputation as them.

Money money money money.

Muh-nay!

schimmel said:
UghRochester said:
The only thing i hate about IGN was the prank they did with the Legend of Zelda movie.
But that was their April Fool's Day joke.

.... Yeah i didn't like the demo too much, nonetheless i'm not a fan of the film. I'm really not all hype at either.

^ Near.

Moved to General, since this is also on PSN and PC (and also to make Lethean jealous of my powers).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod