Warner Bros making Lost Planet movie?

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester
It was confirmed when i was Watching G4tv today that Warner Bros is in productions of the "Lost Planet" movie. So if this is true.Please let me know because i'm tired of getting news then telling people about it. Then someone will post a reply saying i was to slow, or old news and somehow my topic gets locked. So let me know.

dreedyjr said:
i thought that people said Lost Planet wasnt very good

I never said how good it was. i just wanted to finally post a news before someone actually did so i didn't get locked!

UghRochester said:
dreedyjr said:

I never said how good it was. i just wanted to finally post a news before someone actually did so i didn't get locked!

i didnt mean it like i was saying you did, i was just stating a fact

UghRochester said:
dreedyjr said:

And he didn't say you did, did he?

So a Lost Planet movie huh? Will it be like Starship Troopers with snow? (I only played the demo but I thought a lot about Starship Troopers heh.)

I don't think I'd mind a movie being made out of Lost Planet. If it gets a good director it could do well. There really haven't been any other worldly space alien action flicks lately. I could see them pulling of a mix of Aliens meets Starship Troopers in terms of action and scope.

The story was mind numbing and the characters were pretty much pointless... but you got to ride around in robot suits and blow up bugs, which is fun for a little while. Probably not as fun to watch on the big screen, because it has to struggle against both its anime style and leanings (which, meaning if it was made true to game in terms of live action, it could look a lot like Casshern, if anyone's seen that) as well as little initial fanatic fan base from the game. (Even the game releases pissed me off with the Colonies edition which could have probably been DLC and it was a big fuck you to owners of the original because you couldn't even multiplayer with the new edition... it was lame and upsetting.)

Basically, the movie's gonna suck it or not get made. Not only because I'm sending it negative brain waves starting now.

Their making another star ship troopers. They ruined it for me, I hope lost planet sticks true to the plot.

If it means anything, good topic !

I've heard Lost Planet the game was kind of mediocre at best so I don't really know how the movie is gonna be able to turn that around. And why did they choose Lost Planet in the first place? There are better game series to make into really bad movie versions but will still get a bigger gamer audience to go see them.

good games don't result in good movies and vice versa, so really how good the game Lost Planet is or isn't seems irrelevant.

Shaft said:
good games don't result in good movies and vice versa, so really how good the game Lost Planet is or isn't seems irrelevant.

Exactly. Took the words right out my a$s, I mean mouth.

King_Arthur said:
Shaft said:

Exactly. Took the words right out my a$s, I mean mouth.

You both took the words out of my mouth :(.

Minus the ass part.

It's quite nice actually...

Warner bros and Capcom created lost Planet. hey, I'm a fan of both companies and I know and I already seen some of the clips of the movie...and it was good. Great 3D development. Love the meshes. Snow...yeah. The ever immortal snow for lost planets.
Well...the movie's great. And it will be applaud by many.

Ciao!^w^.v..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod