Waking up still drunk

Strideout

Rookie
All I can think about is how bad I want IHOP and 'holy hell, I have to shit.'

But really this thread is about waking up drunk from last night, how often does this happen to you all? It seems lately like if I end up drunk, I'm gonna wake up drunk, like my body isn't processing the alcohol out of my system or something.

Point being, wtf is wrong with me?

It happens to me when I go blackout drunk. There's a brief passing out and when my mind is functional again it wakes me up slightly less drunk.

How much are you drinking and how long are you sleeping..

Unlews you find yourself getting drunk easier and easier there likely isnt a problem

Comes with age too. When youre young you can drink all night and wake up chipper as a chipmonk. As you age youll get hungover a lot more.

Never happens to me. But if I get really tired from staying up for too long, that really messes up my head for a couple days, and probably shares many effects with drunkenness. Memory sucks, vision sucks, and I want to sleep.

Happened a few times. Nothing like waking up drunk and having the hangover roll around at 4 P.M.

And like intoTheRain said, as you age your hangovers will increase in intensity and decrease in "minimum required dose for activation" (maybe there is a word that phrase?)

Longo_2_guns said:
Have you ever burped and it tastes like whatever it was you drank the night before?

Aye, 7 in the morning getting breakfast at a cafe, burped and my mouth was filled with the taste of rye from the night prior, which was quickly replaced by the taste of vomit, and then my eggs were coated in half digested burgers and Canadian Club

I still can't touch Canadian Club without feeling ill

CC was my first serious drinking night and I got alcohol poisoning. the smell of CC about killed me for a good 5-10 years. but now it's my favorite rye again.

Dude, I smoke far more pot than I drink alcohol. On those occasions I do drink though, I can't help but wake up still full blown drunk. Who knows, all I know is I hate it...alcohol doesn't really serve much good, really.

Strideout said:
Dude, I smoke far more pot than I drink alcohol. On those occasions I do drink though, I can't help but wake up still full blown drunk. Who knows, all I know is I hate it...alcohol doesn't really serve much good, really.

it's a great destresser. nothing like havin a few cold drinks after a long stressful week. ya just feel that stress melt away.

the buzz from pot is much more enjoyable, but if you're stressed when you get high it just multiplies it.

WickedLiquid said:
Weed can induce stress but alcohol can work as a depressant. It all depends on the individual.

shoulda said for me, sorry wicked

but i do think most people do drink to relieve stress.

I'm honestly a pretty stereotypical "stoner"...I smoke before I do everything, I'm lit waaay more than I'm not. Seems to help me think, help me concentrate, and keeps me from getting so anxious and paranoid. It really doesn't present me with any bad effects, except occasionally I fall asleep at inopportune times.

Strideout said:
I'm honestly a pretty stereotypical "stoner"...I smoke before I do everything, I'm lit waaay more than I'm not. Seems to help me think, help me concentrate, and keeps me from getting so anxious and paranoid. It really doesn't present me with any bad effects, except occasionally I fall asleep at inopportune times.

To me thats not even really a stoner. Most of my friends get stoned before everything they do and i dont consider them stoners. I view a stoner as some useless hippy who sits around and pretending to be an incredibly deep thinking philosopher because smoking pot gives them super powers. Sounds dramatic, but i think we all know at least a handful of these people.

Most of my buddies smoke all day every day but i cant even tell theyre stoned. Theyre functioning and still get shit done.

i wish edibles hit me quicker..

..im really moving away form smoking, but I wanna be high now damnit - not an hour and a hlaf from now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod