That gave me humor,
I posted before a political debate.
Politicians are like a tumor
with so much to belate.

ALTHOUGH YA TRY TO DISCREDIT
YA STILL NEVER EDIT
THE NEEDLE I'LL THREAD IT
RADICALLY POETIC

Oh, sorry. That's not what this thread's about?

I strongly believe we're screwed in every which way. I saw this sort of stuff against Kerry when I was in middle school, Bush got reelected, and we where boned.

"Wake the f**k up"? I'm an insomniac.

As soon as I heard him say Romney I closed it...

Ok I waited for him to say, "wake the fuck up", THEN I closed it.

Longo_2_guns said:
I would worry, but let's be honest, Romney ain't gonna win.

Also I hate rhymes.
They said that about bush in 2004 ...and nixon in 68.

Look just say you are gonna vote! I just don't care for who.

Lien said:
Longo_2_guns said:
I would worry, but let's be honest, Romney ain't gonna win.

Also I hate rhymes.
They said that about bush in 2004 ...and nixon in 68.
No they didn't. Bush absolutely had the swing vote in 04 due to the war, and for as crazy and power driven as Nixon was, he was also effective enough of a president to get a second term. The people in the swing states now are more likely to vote Obama than Romney.

So... what you are saying is... we don't HAVE to vote? Cause my point is, anything can happen. Go vote to make your side clear.

And by the way, say what you want about what happen in 2004, the whole entire world was close to absolutely sure that bush wouldn't get reelected... Then you proved us wrong... I remember a french comedic talk show who always made segment about how America was crap (and so was chirac). The day after the election, their segment was just them sitting around a table with no audience in the background, smoking fake cigarettes and drinking whiskey repeating "Wow... we were kidding these past years but... Americans ARE dumb..." for nearly 20 minutes.

I also recall they almost got off the air after that segment. They went on for another year then got pulled off... I really wish i could find a video of this! Hard to find french show on youtube.

this election and all the effort going into it is pointless. Obama could go on vacation right now and stumble in on election day in his pajamas holding a teddy bear and still comfortably beat Romney.

still a fun video tho

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod