Viewtiful Joe

Solaris10

Rookie
I heard good things about this game but still got no idea what the hell it is? I found the 1 and 2 at my videogame store and I wonder... can you name a game similar to this?

I think in gameplay it's similar yet far superior to Alien Homonid, and I know that at least the first one is supposed to be one of the best games for the GameCube, but after that I can't tell you much. I think GR has a review on at least one of them, if not IGN does but don't trust their rating too much.

they are both great games, i liked the first one the best, get them for the ps2 they are the best versions and have a few extras. if you ever see the fighting game stay the F away from it

Some people can dance, some can sing, I can spread my love for Viewtiful Joe >cracks knuckles<

It's like Zoom said, just a side-scroller beat-em-up. You have 3 special powers called "VFX". One is "slow" where you can slow eveything down and beat everyone up, another is "mach speed" where you can speed everything up...and beat everyone up. Then there's "zoom" where you zoom in and he can do special moves. You can then mix them all together and do badass moves!!

Here's the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq6zx2I2 ... ted&fmt=18

Looks....huuummmm..... crazy? I guess I'll rent it and buy it if it's that good. Huuummm....alien hominide...now that takes me back.

I've played the first one one Gamecube, and I liked it. Once I find it for cheap I'll go for it for the PS2

ya in the ps2 version you can play as people from devil may cry and its got a few other percs, if you have a ds or psp there is also a great version, double trouble, i have played both versions and its great on the ds because you use the bottom screen to activate and use all your powers

I went a while thinking this game was called "Beautiful Joe"...which explains why I've never played it. I think I realized the title after the second came out, but I was busy with other PS2-related series...es...to try it.

I just played it this morning, got my ass kicked by the boss though. Mainly at the end of Chapter 5...
But it's worth it for the sexy style alone.

And also, is it just me or was the second one a bit easier than the first?

You just need to learn the boss' patterns, then it's peachy as pie.

And I think the second is easier HK. And you got your ass kicked by Alastor?!...Rubbish :p

Wasn't Leo the final boss in Chapter 5?
I assumed he was, with me thinking that Chapter 5 was called "The Magnificent 5".
And as sexy as Alastor is, he can barely hold a candle to Joe.

Nah, Magnificent 5 is the 6th chapter.

but I concur to your Alastor statement :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod