Vacating

De-Ting

Rookie
Can't talk much. Been in Vegas the last three days; just got into Ohio last night. Driving to Myrtle Beach today. TTYL.

Oh, and anyone else doing some sweet vacationing?

I've got a couple of long weekends planned on the beach in the Bournemouth and Cornwall areas. Then there's the standard annual Spain holiday with the group of lads.

Cant wait!

I once had to vacate the premises of sony. It's a long funny story when the PS3 came out. But I plan on hitting a beach this summer. Hopefully Myrtle Beach

I'm in Florida RIGHT NOW, chilling on the beach before the oil gets here. It's too fucking humid though.

Longo_2_guns said:
I'm in Florida RIGHT NOW, chilling on the beach before the oil gets here. It's too f****** humid though.
It's not the heat, it's the hu--oh, right.

I'm leaving riiiiiiiiight......now. See ya in maybe ten days.

Being in Vegas sucks when you're underage, by the way.

Unless your Mormonage has you well trained for making your own wholesome fun, I guess.

used44 said:
Being in Vegas sucks when you're underage, by the way.

Which is why I'm going for new year's. My best friend turns 21 on Christmas Day, 3 days later we're there. Anyone wanna do a GR/schimmel's friend new year in Vegas?

I couldn't think of anything worse than having a birthday on Christmas day....I supopse having one nut would be worse.

"HAPPY CHRISTMAS WAAAHAAAAAAY!!!"
"......Oh, and happy birthday mmyeah"
"PRESENTS!!

LinksOcarina said:
I want to go to Vegas so badly...

I also want to go to AC, but I will be in Pennsylvania for a whole month on my own.
Where at? If it's close to Pittsburgh (20 miles ratio) we could chill

Links: "Did I say Pennsylvania?!...I meant TRANsylania...yeah....that's MILES away from you...sorry"

Longo - What part of Florida are you in? Also, we need that humidity to survive. When I was in Vegas 2 years back, every day me and my friends would wake up with nose bleeds and cracking skin because we are used to having enough humidity in the atmosphere that we laugh when we watch Signs.

Also my vacation is in a month (shit, I need to buy tickets). I'm going to Comic Con for all 4 days, but will also hit up the Stone Brewery.

Trippysmurf said:
Longo - What part of Florida are you in? Also, we need that humidity to survive. When I was in Vegas 2 years back, every day me and my friends would wake up with nose bleeds and cracking skin because we are used to having enough humidity in the atmosphere that we laugh when we watch Signs.
Sarasota, so nowhere important. I was gonna see a Rays game, but they're out of town all this week. And they're losing, fucking Rays.

And you guys are just weakening yourselves, since it won't be long before aliens take all the water in the world.

Trippysmurf said:
Also my vacation is in a month (s***, I need to buy tickets). I'm going to Comic Con for all 4 days, but will also hit up the Stone Brewery.

That is AWESOME!!!! Well, both of them, but especially the Stone Brewery. I absolutely love Stone's IPA's, and their Russian Imperial Stout that I had was pretty damn good too.

/jealous

Damn my next vacations are in distant future. My body and mind would loooove a good long vacation away from this regular crap. Short weekend trips will do for now.

Funny I found this topic, I'm on the plane right now to Boston (Alaska's on-flight wifi is fucking awesome) to help my uncle move into his new house. The cool thing about that is that he's a professional audio technician, and so like his whole house is just packed with cool shit, speakers, turntables, monitors, what have you. Basically it's a ton of money's worth of really nice audio equipment, and anything that's older than 2008 my uncle is considering "junk", meaning I could very easily grab a $10000 sound system or two outta his basement and take them back to Seattle with me. Either way I'm gonna get some of his old DJ equipment since my old stuff isn't compatible with my computer anymore, so I can begin mixing again. Hopefully he can teach me a few things on mixing songs, I would totally love to start making dubstep once i get back home (hopefully mattay knows what that is at least...)
But yeah, that's my "vacation" schedule for the next week or two, and I cannot wait to land.

keepit, whacha got planned in Boston? If it isn't on your itinerary may I suggest walking the Freedom Trail, eating at Durgin Park, and a stroll through Boston Common and the Public Garden?

As for myself, in just a couple hours my girlfriend, her sister, and I will be making the all-night drive down to Lake Cumberland in Kentucky for a family reunion. And in July I will be going back home to Massachusetts for a week to visit the family and friends. Nothing too sweet, but I will have a good time!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle