Use the force young Adolf

kingg5

Rookie
So I just noticed in every Star Wars game the mention Jedi Holocaust. Holocaust was also the term used for the genocide of the Jewish faith. From my study I have came to one conclusion... Hitler was a Jedi which explains all the failed assassination attemps, he had his force sight on the F2 button.

Brotip: Holocaust doesn't specifically imply when Nazi Germany attempted to wipe out the Jews and other "undesirables." It simply means that there's a very large mass death. That's why there are terms like Nuclear Holocaust or Zombie Holocaust.

And I think you mean that he was a Sith.

Hmm...Darth Adolf. I guess it's possible, if Activision and LucasArts breed their two cash cows, Call of Duty and Star Wars.

A million copies would sell in a matter of seconds...of course. :nono:

Who wouldn't? The storm Troopers would be actual storm Troopers and the Gustapo would be dark Jedis. So who would on the light side

If you could use Mace Windu and Form VII: Vaapad without falling to the dark side, then I would.

No way they would fail to include Mace "Badass" Windu.

Longo_2_guns said:
Brotip: Holocaust doesn't specifically imply when Nazi Germany attempted to wipe out the Jews and other "undesirables." It simply means that there's a very large mass death. That's why there are terms like Nuclear Holocaust or Zombie Holocaust.

And I think you mean that he was a Sith.

See also: The Great Gatsby, the end of the chapter with the shooting, "...and the holocaust was complete," which predates the start of WWII by fourteen years.

output.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod