US entertainment industry to Congress: make it legal for us

So, do any of you guys know the going rate of a crate, or perhaps container of AK47s?
I can get them individually, but they're like $1k each doing it that way.

They can get away with this shit over my cold, dead body.

madster111 said:
So, do any of you guys know the going rate of a crate, or perhaps container of AK47s?

I think you will need your keyboard not your gun :p

I think we really should never allow corporations to be above the laws that govern citizens.
Plus they want the ability to disrupt the network and infect other hardware also on the network. This would be a disaster that would cause far more harm than good.

madster111 said:

I love how every single time anything happens, your first response is always extreme violence. Because that always works so well.

At least you guys get Hulu in the US. That shit looks awesome. And I've discovered a way to view American Netflix instead of the Canadian version. Trust me, it's waaay better.

It sucks the laws there are so strict but you guys do get better content down there that's legal. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to watch something and get a message similar to this.

huluincanada.png

De-Ting said:
I can't tell you how many times I've been sick and wished I had socialized medicine.
Australia is basically America, but with about 50% less guns, free healthcare and European beach rules (ie, female tops = optional).

You should move here, bro. There's at least a good, oh, 5 years left before we start charging for thought crimes.

Longo_2_guns said:
I love how every single time anything happens, your first response is always extreme violence. Because that always works so well.
If it works for pub fights, it should work for everything.

Nobody fucks with the guy throwing headbutts.
Seriously, try it out.

Thus a container of AK47s should work for this. You only need to publicly execute, like, 50 people. Maybe throw some Molotovs at some houses.

madster111 said:
De-Ting said:
I can't tell you how many times I've been sick and wished I had socialized medicine.
Australia is basically America, but with about 50% less guns, free healthcare and European beach rules (ie, female tops = optional).

You should move here, bro. There's at least a good, oh, 5 years left before we start charging for thought crimes.

Longo_2_guns said:
If it works for pub fights, it should work for everything.

Nobody fucks with the guy throwing headbutts.
Seriously, try it out.

Thus a container of AK47s should work for this. You only need to publicly execute, like, 50 people. Maybe throw some Molotovs at some houses.

Sorry Icepick, Madster is our new Billy Badass here ;)

everybody on the internet steals whatever the fuk they want whenever the fuk they want as if its their right.

everyone acts surprised and angry when companies start taking extreme measures to solve the problem.

bunch of fedora wearing hipsters.

You know, you're right, Rain. The only problem is, well, imagine EA with the legal ability to add and remove software from your computer...

De-Ting said:
The only problem is, well, imagine EA with the legal ability to add and remove software from your computer...
No, imagine EA with the ability to stop your computer, and every computer on your network from working.
So, basically, hell but with more lawyers. Some form of theoretical super-hell.

This is akin to somebody stealing your bike, and then you wait till they're asleep and give them smallpox. A bit fucking overkill.

intoTheRain said:
everybody on the internet steals whatever the fuk they want whenever the fuk they want as if its their right.

everyone acts surprised and angry when companies start taking extreme measures to solve the problem.

bunch of fedora wearing hipsters.
Stealing is removing something from someone.

Piracy is just that, piracy. It's not theft in that the original copy is still there.

NOW,
Show me where i can pay for 720p movies with no DRM, no trailers, no ads or menu and 1gb or less in size. Show me where i can pay to download these movies at my max connection speed for a reasonable price. Don't forget to make sure it's available in all regions, 24/7 and there's no limit on the number of times i can download them.
Then i will stop pirating movies. WHEN ITS NOT ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE MORE CONVENIENT TO PIRATE.

I don't pirate much music these days, because i'm a fedora wearing hipster faggot who listens to small artists who let you give them a couple bucks and then you download FLAC copies of their songs and get to keep them forever.
Games? I've spent serious coin at Good old Games, because it's convenient to do so. $5 and a few minutes later, and i have a DRM free game forever. It's only the DRM-filled, overly expensive AAA releases these days, and that's predominantly to protect myself. For a recent example, see GRID 2. If i didn't pirate that game, i would have spent $80 on an abysmal piece of shit and would've been unable to obtain a refund.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle