ur favorite game but it has to be ur favotre ever

I feel you don't get laid.Well how about you save two hundred dollars and get a hooker seeing as that would probally be the only way you'll get laid.

oh god someone help me, I was just served by a 12 year old wigger

mad throw down yo..

see this is the fucking problem with society, children that are fucktards like yourself, don't get the heavy dosage of parental beating they desperatley require

Um yeah dipshit i'm not a child. And I don't get mad at you cause I understand you haven't got any since Clinton was President am I right? I would be pissy too if I didn't get any for so long. So who's the childish one here me for just answering the man's question or you for starting shit for no reason. Perhaps we should take a poll.

256px-Ffviibox.jpg

Whats with people always saying there favorite RPG is FF7 i'm not saying I don't like it but still its not the greatest.My favorte FF is Ten and my favorite RPG is XenoGears.

ten was pretty good, what i dont get are those people who are nuts for FF9... i thought that was the worst one ever.

It was. Zidane I think his name was. I never got past the first boss on that game. I died the first time I faced it, got bored and never played it again.

Kickass sig by the way.

I enjoyed 9 very briefly, I too got bored quick. I remember traveling with the princess and you had to give her a new name to hide her identity. I called her Misty, and I recall her overprotective bodyguard, that jerk in the Knight armor. I remember that little mage guy with the large hat and yellow eyes. 7 deserves to be called the best FF just because of the gargantuan following, it was, it is, huge.

My sig, you talking about my sig?

Yes we are. And I don't feel FF7 was the best I admit it had a good story and was fun but I think ten and twelve are better.

kingg5 said:
I feel you don't get laid.Well how about you save two hundred dollars and get a hooker seeing as that would probally be the only way you'll get laid.

Not to start stuff up again and get off topic, but I think it is really immature that you keep resorting to the argument that "UR A FAG & GERLZ DONT SEKS U!!" You know what I mean? Some people here are minors and so probably haven't had sex yet. Some people just haven't found the right person yet. Just because some people wont put their wang in the first thing with a hole (I'm not saying this is what you do), doesn't mean they will be any more angry at the world.

Back on topic: My favorite game of all time has to be Super Mario Bros 3. It was my first favorite game and I think that the game's simplicity has lasted the test of time.

I think its immature how everytime I say something in a topic he starts on me. And your mostly right on the whole sticking my wang in the first thing with a hole.

hey man... a hole's a hole.. as long as theres a little
heat in there.... am i right? HUUH?!?!?? CCCMMMOOONN!!!!!
no?

..............That guy knows what im talking about =============^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle