Up, right, left, chu, chu, chu!

Frozen

Rookie
sc03.jpg

Am I the only one that feels like a complete homo while playing this?

Sad thing about it is that I cant stop playing. :(

How are you homo, if the main character looks like that? It's a girl in a short skirt dancing. I don't think that's very homo... well, not on a girl...

But I really did like the demo of the Space channel 5.(I completed the short demo multiple times...how sad is that?) You just can't stop once you've started...

Now that's a women! Nothing homo in looking at that my friend.

Anyway, you can't feel half as homo as I do watching my live Kylie DVD :oops:

Hey its space Channel Five! I just bought the game a few months ago, its not a bad game either. I mostly bought it with my girlfriend in mind, i thought this could be an easy gateway game into bigger more 'hardcore' games. But it didn't really catch on and I haven't touched it since.
The games got great futuristic 50's style dance and music which is really catchy.

Playing with a girl is not homo. Playing a Japanese yaoi DS title in which you have to use the stylus to massage the backs of muscled male teenagers... ... ...probably. :shock:

I actually don't even use my stylus for that. Straight finger-to-screen action. Well, maybe not straight...

used44 said:
I actually don't even use my stylus for that. Straight finger-to-screen action. Well, maybe not straight...

I hope you used the fingerglove, it is good protection for such an act!

And no, it doesn't make you homo, but loving boys does. Unless you love boys, your not a homo.

madster111 said:
used44 said:
Actually, I think it's a Neosteam mod.
no, it's Space Channel Five

..i used to play this, for obvious reasons.

Are you as ignorant as you let one?

And screw you Lawrence for finding love in some short skirt wearing video game hussy!

What about what we share?! You join the Marines and now you're a big tough alpha male who doesn't even have time to play "hide the sausage in the bun"?!? SCREW. YOU.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod