Unakick plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cookster

Regular
Learn2chat kk thx bye

lol i c wot u did dere n e wayz bak 2 da topic @ hand. Please remove that awful akick simply because masterchris is zee Fuehrer of chatroom and thus can implement his biased iron fisting :(

dis iz nt spam :wink:

FallingEastward said:
Didn't you use to be a good poster?
If you think he's a bad poster then thats your opinion, not everyone elses.

Also define "good poster." Maybe he just learned it really dosen't matter if you get banned, it's just a forum.

lol i c wot u did dere n e wayz bak 2 da topic @ hand.

Um, what? I'm sorry, I don't speak txt.

Please remove that awful akick simply because masterchris is zee Fuehrer of chatroom and thus can implement his biased iron fisting

Ah, now that I can read.

As far as I know, the chat and the forums are totally seperate. Asking the GRandmasters to un-akick you, or whatever it is you're asking, would prove futile.

Tyrranis said:
As far as I know, the chat and the forums are totally seperate. Asking the GRandmasters to un-akick you, or whatever it is you're asking, would prove futile.

Actually, I think his post might have been more directed at me, than the grandmasters.

And the answer is 'no'

I think after having to view your numerous disgusting pictures, I should punch you for asking for a reason.

masterchris said:
Tyrranis said:

Actually, I think his post might have been more directed at me, than the grandmasters.

And the answer is 'no'

Well then, maybe he should of sent a PM instead of a post. That way, he can be rejected in private, instead of in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod