Umm....Craiglist ad?

G_Chix

Rookie
I read an ad on craigslist. It seemed rather funny, but seemed desperate attempt for male gamers to get sexual pleasure. I overlooked that and decided to sign up here. I don't want to be narcissistic, but I think I'm attractive enough to stay. Umm...I couldn't find the introducing yourself topic. So, I thought I might tell about myself here. Hi I'm Trinity, I live with my 2 friends Maggie and Tim. It's sort of a Three's Company kind of thing. I totally love Legend of Zelda. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time was awesome! Anyways, here's my picture since it was apparently required.

2qbcbbn.jpg
I'm the girl on the right.

Aw man, Used spoiled all the fun. I was going to laugh at you whelps who don't realize that 1) Craigslist ads are restricted by region, so that someone from Nevada couldn't read one posted in the bay, 2) that the ad would've expired months ago, 3) that it was faker than the three dollar bill on my tits that I used to buy Megaman Legends 3.

From now on, if Used says that I hate fun then I'm going to bring this up and be like "YEAH BITCH! WHAT?" But then he'll make me sleep on the couch and I won't get any sex, because his pregnancy makes him cranky.

Longo_2_guns said:
1) Craigslist ads are restricted by region, so that someone from Nevada couldn't read one posted in the bay

Not to actually draw this topic into a serious one, but....

That is the second or third time I've seen this around the boards, yet it doesn't seem to apply to me. I can easily go onto craigslist, select which area I want to look at, then look at subsets of the area. Can pull them up from Atlanta, or from North Dakota (they have internet there, right?)

So whats the deal, did Craigslist go special for me?

Whoops, I meant separated, not restricted, and wouldn't rather than couldn't.

Someone from Nevada wouldn't be looking through Bay Area ads.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod