Ugh, this could've been you....

BlackStar

Rookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnlZnjHr ... re=popular

Better watch yourself there McDude.

Toledo, Ohio: a chicken nugget craving and aggressive woman likes her McNuggets served in the morning. However the McDonalds drive thru manager explains that it's 6:30 am and they're only serving breakfast menu items which doesn't include McNuggets. The woman gets really upset, and I mean flaming psychotic dangerously upset. She gets out of car and starts throwing punches. At the end she breaks the window with a beer bottle. This is one of weirdest drive-thru raw security video that I have ever witness!!

Americans sure do love their fast food in the morning...

Don't drink and drive...when you're hungry...

At least she's not... chicken...

I can probably come up with more that are even worse.

Ha, a McDonalds employee and a McDonalds customer...that's one fucking ugly catfight.

You want to see something funnier? An old lady came through our drive thru...but not with a car...
33531_119073388142483_100001194684183_106290_4711966_n.jpg

The manager should have jerseyed her. The woman left herself open in a prime jerseying position.

Lien said:
But then, you gotta admire the guy waiting behind her.

No kidding. What was he thinking about? I hope he took down the licence plate number.

Well MattAY I don't do any of that no more, I'm the maintenance guy now. I go in late at night and stay there by myself for a several hours. I leave the place early in the morning. That picture I showed was taken by my friend Andrew.

^ I'm only 18, and alcohol is one of the things I hate about the world.

I'll take you up on that offer over a pitcher of strong lemonade, though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod