Ugh. Stupid Teenagers

The_Joker

Rookie
I live with my landlord and his son (I rent a room from him in his house) and I guess he just caught the son smoking pot in the house and using stolen phones (like he didn't steal them himself but he got them and knew they had been stolen), so now they're fighting and he's in big trouble and...blah. Now I basically have to hide in my room all the time when I'm here because I don't want to deal with it, this could go on for awhile. Might not even be able to watch TV in the living room for awhile without hearing this.

Yes I mad.

Yes first world problems.

I live in a high class area for work-related reasons.

If I can do better than 600/month rent I'd consider moving but that's not likely.

You could smoke a joint with the kid. Mellow him out with topics like the universe and the point of life and how it's not cool to steal and stuff.

Or you could talk to your landlord and consider moving out. There must be cheaper rooms to rent than $600. I rent my room out in my apt for $400 and it's a master bedroom with it's own full bathroom. You might be able to find a roommate or room for rent on craigslist? Unless US has kijiji which is better than craigslist, at least in Canada.

WickedLiquid said:
You could smoke a joint with the kid. Mellow him out with topics like the universe and the point of life and how it's not cool to steal and stuff.

Or you could talk to your landlord and consider moving out. There must be cheaper rooms to rent than $600. I rent my room out in my apt for $400 and it's a master bedroom with it's own full bathroom. You might be able to find a roommate or room for rent on craigslist? Unless US has kijiji which is better than craigslist, at least in Canada.
Or this. Just find the kids stash of illegal goods and enjoy them for yourself. Or just tell the dad that you and him should smoke all of the kid's weed while he watches.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Find the kid's stash, make baked goods with them. Feed to whole family. Hijinks ensues.

I like this plan, although if they see you cooking youll be fucked...

Or you can just ignore it and let it be for a few days and slip out of the house when you can.

Start leaving around tampons dumped in hot sauce (ketchup is too easily recognized as fake)

Not a huge pile, just one on the couch here and there, one by the phone, one just outside their doorway

pretty soon no one will be talking to anyone, there is no gentle way to ask a man if they've been using tampons and casually leaving them around the house

enjoy the silence

Kill landlord, marry kid, fuck bag of weed.

alright, Kelsey Grammar, Michelle Kwon, and the teacup from Beauty and the Beast

Icepick said:
Start leaving around tampons dumped in hot sauce (ketchup is too easily recognized as fake)

Not a huge pile, just one on the couch here and there, one by the phone, one just outside their doorway

pretty soon no one will be talking to anyone, there is no gentle way to ask a man if they've been using tampons and casually leaving them around the house

enjoy the silence

Hopefully I'm speaking for everyone when I say this:

What.

TheJx4 said:
Icepick said:

enjoy the silence

Hopefully I'm speaking for everyone when I say this:

What.

hahahahahahaha.

I stopped reading that post as soon as I read, "start leaving around tampons".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod