Twilight princess

TheNesMan

Rookie
I'll start the list

50. Duke likes men
49. Duke only showers once a week
48. Duke kills puppies
47. Duke gave Twilight princess a B+

I just thought i would start off the list for you Duke. But seriously, i thought it would get a better rating from you guys! I'm going to have to wait until i get in depth into the game to be able to be a critic of your review or any others for that matter. By the way, anyone else can contribute to the countdown to 1.

The review makes sense in the GR scale...but....

46. Duke Masturbates so much, god kills kittens

Oh, and there is nothing wrong in liking men!

LinksOcarina said:
The review makes sense in the GR scale...but....

46. Duke Masturbates so much, god kills kittens

Oh, and there is nothing wrong in liking men!
Oh yeah...er...sorry about that.

I NEVER go to GR for a Zelda review.

I love Duke and Ben and Joe and every other reviewer who has tried their hand at doing a Zelda review, but if I see a - for "nothing new" or something to that effect then I better see it for games like RE, FF, Halo, ANY EA Sports game, Jak and Daxeter games, etc. Because they ALL offer the same type of game play.

I would say using the Wiimote to play would be "something new" wouldn't you?

So anyhow, I love GR- but I love Zelda more.

Oh, and 45. The Ferris Bros have had a restraining order on me since August, 15th 1999. And it is almost up. ^_^

StalfrosCC said:
I NEVER go to GR for a Zelda review.

I love Duke and Ben and Joe and every other reviewer who has tried their hand at doing a Zelda review, but if I see a - for "nothing new" or something to that effect then I better see it for games like RE, FF, Halo, ANY EA Sports game, Jak and Daxeter games, etc. Because they ALL offer the same type of game play.

I would say using the Wiimote to play would be "something new" wouldn't you?

So anyhow, I love GR- but I love Zelda more.

Oh, and 45. The Ferris Bros have had a restraining order on me since August, 15th 1999. And it is almost up. ^_^
I usually take the same stance with the "nothing new" part.

As I said, the review made sense on the GR scale. I don't happen to agree with it, based on what I played so far, but at the same time I can understand why they made it a B+.

I kind of wish though, that when Halo 3 comes out they make it a B+, or maybe Gears of War 2, or FFXIII, or MGS 4, or whatever is being made. Despite some new things added each year to the games, they are basically the same, tired but true controls we have come to expect.

And for the record, Okami is awesome, but lets be real, Zelda would kick its butt any day in my book.

I'm still waiting for an explanation on why they say there's nothing new yet there's that entire Wii mote thing, the shape shifting thing and alot more gameplay than any ot the other Zelda's.

Zelda's been doing the time travel/ alternate reality thing for a decade now. And aiming with a remote is fun for awhile but it isn't a substitute for actual gameplay depth, and is actually pretty shallow after you get over the shtick. It's not like light guns, motion sensitive controllers and the power glove haven't been around for a long time.

It's still Zelda, you pick up rocks to find rubies and potions, you look for pieces of hearts to make bigger hearts, etc etc etc. Which isn't to say it isn't a bad game, but all the suposedly big changes they make with each new Zelda game are usually little more than just cosmetic. It's been how many years since zelda64 came out on the N64, and I still can't jump yet?

I didn't wanna do this but I have to.

The jumping mechanic is probably the best thing that has happened to a third person adventure. I don't need to explain it if you don't get it. Just know that you are an idiot.

43. duke once went to new york and accidentally left his car in the gr parking lot, unlocked, for three months, with a big stack of playstation games in the back seat. when he returned, it was home to a family of racoons.

dUKE said:
43. duke once went to new york and accidentally left his car in the gr parking lot, unlocked, for three months, with a big stack of playstation games in the back seat. when he returned, it was home to a family of racoons.
Rofl.

StalfrosCC said:

I didn't wanna do this but I have to.

The jumping mechanic is probably the best thing that has happened to a third person adventure. I don't need to explain it if you don't get it. Just know that you are an idiot.

no you are

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod