tony hawk project 8 was not as good as it looked am i right?

didnt suck bad..it was just..kindof the same crap that people call tony hawk games...wasnt that diff...but graphics are good..the game is ok IMO...fun to play tho..i mean enjoyable

It was better than that American Wasteland garbage, and all of that stupid punk THUG stuff.

All in all, it was decent.

Tony Hawk died after Tony Hawk 3. Remake Tony Hawk 1, 2, and 3 with next gen graphics, some new goals, and online play throw a $30-40 price tag on it, and im all over it like a bum on a ham sammitch.

I'll put it this way. Project 8 was better when it was Pro Skater 2.

You can't make the same essential game every year for 8 years and expect the same kind of mind-blowing impact. Sadly, that seems to be the state of the industry nowadays.

/shrug

plumpkin said:
It was better than that American Wasteland garbage, and all of that stupid punk THUG stuff.

I bought American Wasteland (true story) and finished it the same night, brought it back the next morning for a full refund. Picked up Quake 4 instead.

Also, I liked the way THUG 1 + 2 were made. The punk stuff was crappy, but the stories were OK.

Ok first of all, I will school any of you at hawk haha (Gamertag: Grayple) But yes i know the feeling, maybe EA will deliver?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod