Tiger Woods: The Masters

Toledo

Rookie
So I havent purchased a game in quite some time now and figured I was due. I decided on the new Tiger. It is actually very well done and I love how they incorporated the DLC into your dynasty. Yes, they have a dynasty now :)

Work up through amatiuer ranks, to nationwide tour, to Q school, then to the PGA Tour, and hopefully into the Masters.

Bunch of different levels, the harder the level you choose to play on, the less "additions you can use, such as, boost, read the greens, backspin in the air, etc..

I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a golf game... I heard that The Masters actually saw an upswing in EA's golf game business though so they must have done something right.

This is the last golf game I enjoyed playing...

leecarvallo.jpg

I have this game. It's great! It's miles better than '11. I also enjoy how they've FINALLY changed those trophy balls haha. Plus the new way they do sponsorships is a delight (still trying to get Ping chip-in with an Iron!)

The only thing keeping me going now are the achievements. They've brought me to my third season where it is finally getting stale!

De-Ting said:
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour was the last one I bought.

That was the last one I played too.....how sad is that?

Eh, I hear it's really good The masters game, so for what it's worth enjoy it. Not my cup of tea though.

Hot Shots Golf 5: Out of Bounds.

Technical enough to challenge you on the hard courses and yet simple enough that anyone can pick up and play.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod