Tiger Tiger Woods Yall!

Chris_Crime

Rookie
I wonder what he's gonna talk about. I hope he doesn't apologize to me!

I'm kinda shocked to see other people in his sport turn on him so easily seeing as he's singularly the reason the PGA pay rate went up by the millions since he entered the sport.

apologetic, contrite, and super pissed off.
uh Tiger's the kind of player who'll channel this anger [of the media] directly into his play, a lot like his friend Michael Jordan did (naysayers.. media..).

I'd like to know when he's coming back, though.

So Tiger was caught driving drunk right? Did the PGA tour suspend him for that or for cheating on his wife? If it was the latter I don't want an apology and I want him back ASAP seeing as it's really none of my business what he does behind closed doors

I watched the entire lead up to his appearance on Sportscenter this morning, then when he actually came out I snapped out of my trance and remembered that I don't give a shit what he has to say and turned the channel.

Really this is a media circus over something that is nobodies business, I'd rather just see him return to golf...I don't care if he's sorry because it's none of my business what he does outside of golf.

He sounded like the computer program that you type the words into and it says what you typed.

Was very lulz worthy, when he paused to look into the camera and say he was sorry (which he was clearly told to do), i lol'd hard, then left the room.

Good times.

That's because golfers are mostly rich white conservative guys. They didn't like that a half black/half asian guy was the face of the game in the first place. Taking him down a few thousand pegs when he was supposedly Mr. Clean is what they have all been praying for.

This was Phil Mickelson's Christmas wish!

I never quite got the suspension, basketball and football players go through similar things and maybe duck out a game or two.

The only people who should be concerned are people he represents in endorsement (like Gilette)...oh, and his wife, who he cheated on.

Yeah, I feel this is pointless too. Take care of your wife and kids and just do your thing. If you need therapy because you are a sex addict, then fine. Whatever. Just don't try to make amends with stupid ass press conferences. Tiger don't owe me nothing.

I can't wait to see his reaction to the heckling he receives when he comes back, seeing as though he's been known to tweak about a shutter flash in his backswing from time to time.

Like mentioned, i think its ridiculous how this whole thing has managed to go onto front page news. Who gives a flying ass about how you cheated on your wife. Jeez. My mum made an interesting comment though, she said that its basically a publicity thing to get his sponsership back - as in this is why he's saying sorry to the world when no one gives a real flying hoot.

BigZell2020 said:
I can't wait to see his reaction to the heckling he receives when he comes back, seeing as though he's been known to tweak about a shutter flash in his backswing from time to time.

Golf doesnt really have heckling. Fans might give "Get in the hole" a whole new meaning though.

MattAY said:
BigZell2020 said:

Golf doesnt really have heckling. Fans might give "Get in the hole" a whole new meaning though.

That shit is the most annoying thing when you're actually at the golf course since only the douchebags have to yell that at the top of their lungs everywhere. :x

MattAY said:
BigZell2020 said:

Oh there is most definitely heckling, I think Colin Montgomerie essentially got chased off the tour because he got heckled everywhere he went.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/golf/1 ... _hecklers/

I can see a game being made, a Tiger Woods game were you have to get the ball in the hole without being caught cheating

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod