This question is haunting me

Bretimus_v2 said:
Tiny, I disagree. Not his best, but not his worst. I mean, have you seen Blood on the Dance Floor?
Yes, and even though it sucks it doesn’t suck as bad as Thriller. I dislike Thriller the song because it was over played on the radio and I hate that stupid video with a passion. This is a subjective disagreement based entirely on our own opinions of Mr. Jackson’s body of work. A matter of taste so to speak. I will not eat pizza with dead fish (anchovies) on it, where as another person might only eat pizza if it has anchovies on it. It’s opinion and taste that divides us on this issue, so I say let us agree to disagree about this, because no amount of arguing or name calling is going to change either of our minds.

used44 said:
Knock off the name-calling, Bret.
I did not mean to imply or for you to infer that Bret had stooped to name calling. It truly pains me to think that you are under the misguided impression that I was calling Bret out on name calling. I assure that is not the case, I was merely pointing out that if we were to start a childish debate with name calling as a component it would not change either of our opinions about the subject matter.

(OK used this was me joking around.)

Bretimus_v2 said:
Anthony,

Why shouldn't I get buried in a cemetery? This has been burning in my brain. Explain, please.

Well, it's up to you. I'm personally going to have my body cemented (not cremated) into a Captain Morgan's pose then dropped in the ocean so the fishies can make a beautiful reef out of my remains.

tinymhg said:
used44 said:
tinymhg said:
because no amount of arguing or name calling is going to change either of our minds.
Knock off the name-calling, Bret.
I did not mean to imply or for you to infer that Bret had stooped to name calling. It truly pains me to think that you are under the misguided impression that I was calling Bret out on name calling. I assure that is not the case, I was merely pointing out that if we were to start a childish debate with name calling as a component it would not change either of our opinions about the subject matter.

You say that, but....

bretimus said:
Tiny, I disagree.
As can be seen here, I specifically do use your name. Ergo, NAME CALLING!!! Take that! Hahahahaha.

Wait?

I just want to be human cannonballed in the direction of Japan. If by chance my body lands on an Asian chick's lap - so be it....if I end up landing right in the middle of Libya's war and end up being the humorous lynch pin that stops the entire thing - so be it....if I end up in Germany....bollocks.

Sorry I missed this until now.

Anyway, it's a LONG story. But basically, I saw the most fucked up shit ever when I worked for that burial company.

My first day of work, after the family had left the funeral service, it was time to lower the casket into the grave. The straps broke, the stiff popped out, and we had to stuff him back into the casket and finish the job.

That's only one of many.

Or you couldn't imagine how many times in the Spring, when the soil is very damp, a backhoe would drive over graves and its massive tires would sink multiple feet at a time, crushing everything below it.

The craziest thing I saw was while servicing a Chinese funeral. They were always the most extravagant, epic, respectful funerals. The burial vault made of marble. That type of shit. Well, they liked to burn incense to "send off" the soul of the deceased. They also like to throw things like money, notes, letters, etc. to give to the deceased to have in the afterlife. I don't need to tell you that fire and dry paper doesn't mix. The incense was dropped into the grave, and the entire thing caught on fire. Flames six feet high were shooting out of this grave, like Hell had sprung from the ground.

Again, this is only the tip of the iceberg of the shit I saw in my three years working there.

Cremation is the way to go.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Anthony,

Why shouldn't I get buried in a cemetery? This has been burning in my brain. Explain, please.

Not_Anthony_Sev said:
The incense was dropped into the grave, and the entire thing caught on fire. Flames six feet high were shooting out of this grave, like Hell had sprung from the ground.
Sorry but this is now how I want to go out. HAHA that's awesome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod