This Old House - Libertarian Edition

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by danielrbischoff, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danielrbischoff

Hey Eyebrows! Congrats on your first birthday in your brand new house!

[​IMG]
    To everyone's favorite Libertarian!

2. Eyebrowsbv31

Eyebrowsbv31 Rookie

Who is that guy?

And what's with the segregation in this post, eh? So I want people to responsible for themselves and have the freedom to do whatever they want (so long as it doesn't harm others), do I always have to be called out on it?

This shit is really getting annoying to be honest. Ach, irritated by blobb really, being called out by someone who is completely clueless and yet who everyone here seems to agree with, god damn.

I mean really, do you want the government to do EVERYTHING for you people? The same government that got us involved in so many useless wars, that fails to protect us, that has such a huge and bloated bureaucracy (homeland security/DoE for example) that is loved by the average voter for some damn reason? Have none of you seen Brazil (the film)?

We are heading towards a fascist system, be it republican or democrat. I know that sounds wing-nut, but jesus if you don't do something now, you're taxed for it. How insane is that. Did you guys buy your monthly pair of Sambas to bolster the shoe industry? No? TAX, pay now or jail.

Fuck.

3. Icepick

Icepick Rookie

Sweet, the birthday boy managed to derail a topic wishing him a happy birthday.....

who shit in your corn flakes

4. Paradox

Paradox Soaring Phoenix

^^^ I think that blob guy passed a healthy BM into those Post Toasties.

And, no offence intended, but I thought Eyebrows was a girl. I'm still reeling from the relization that Links wasn't black. I really need to pay closer attention to those 'post your own pics' topics.

Anyway, happy birthday...man.

5. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Wow, this is retarded.

6. danielrbischoff

All I know about you is that you're Libertarian....

BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS FUCKING BRING IT UP (case in point).

7. maca2kx

maca2kx Rookie

Sometimes I visit GR and post. Sometimes I feel like there's a post I've missed somewhere along the line that would explain the craziness I just witnessed. I feel like this is one of those times when the missing post was in someone's head.

8. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

Because nothing stops me from posting an asian in a birthday thread...

...NOTHING!

Happy Birthday Eyebrows. Stay frosty man. Dan's an adorable guy - Dan, do that dance.....DANCE DAN!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.