This Old House - Libertarian Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Eyebrows! Congrats on your first birthday in your brand new house!

anigif_excited-ron-6869-1311881136-43.gif

To everyone's favorite Libertarian!

Who is that guy?

And what's with the segregation in this post, eh? So I want people to responsible for themselves and have the freedom to do whatever they want (so long as it doesn't harm others), do I always have to be called out on it?

This shit is really getting annoying to be honest. Ach, irritated by blobb really, being called out by someone who is completely clueless and yet who everyone here seems to agree with, god damn.

I mean really, do you want the government to do EVERYTHING for you people? The same government that got us involved in so many useless wars, that fails to protect us, that has such a huge and bloated bureaucracy (homeland security/DoE for example) that is loved by the average voter for some damn reason? Have none of you seen Brazil (the film)?

We are heading towards a fascist system, be it republican or democrat. I know that sounds wing-nut, but jesus if you don't do something now, you're taxed for it. How insane is that. Did you guys buy your monthly pair of Sambas to bolster the shoe industry? No? TAX, pay now or jail.

Fuck.

Sweet, the birthday boy managed to derail a topic wishing him a happy birthday.....

who shit in your corn flakes

^^^ I think that blob guy passed a healthy BM into those Post Toasties.

And, no offence intended, but I thought Eyebrows was a girl. I'm still reeling from the relization that Links wasn't black. I really need to pay closer attention to those 'post your own pics' topics.

Anyway, happy birthday...man.

Sometimes I visit GR and post. Sometimes I feel like there's a post I've missed somewhere along the line that would explain the craziness I just witnessed. I feel like this is one of those times when the missing post was in someone's head.

asian+haircuts+%252824%2529.jpg

Because nothing stops me from posting an asian in a birthday thread...

...NOTHING!

Happy Birthday Eyebrows. Stay frosty man. Dan's an adorable guy - Dan, do that dance.....DANCE DAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle