This is worth one hour and forty-eight minutes of your time

Paradox

Soaring Phoenix
Our RoboCop Remake

A few dozen filmmakers, both professional and amateur, collaborated on a scene by scene retelling of the original RoboCop film. This was in response to the questionable looking remake that's about to hit theaters. Their reasoning: If anyone's going to ruin RoboCop, it's us.

With each scene being done by different people, the visual style varies wildly. From one scene to the next, you can go from actors to bad CG, then animation, then puppets, then action figures, then interpretive dance. But it all comes together to tell the same story as the 1987 classic. Spend a couple of hours to check it out.

Lien said:
YES! I saw it last night. Greatest fan film ever made.

And to the people who still don't believe this film isn't great, i give you this NSFW link:
http://vimeo.com/86014703

this, without any doubt in my mind, is the greatest scene in cinematic history, this is our generations citizen kane... with dick shooting

Icepick said:
Lethean said:
Icepick said:
Lethean said:
Wow that was dumb.

upset you'll never be able to give those a suck now? i kid i kid... sort of

That was also dumb.

what happened man, you used to be cool

Haha come on. Because I say 1 thing (okay, 2) you said is dumb that makes me not cool anymore? :p I know you can handle it haha!

The clip just didn't do anything for me is all. I won't deny the level of creativity in the whole project. Just didn't care for some of it is all.

there's people, getting shot in their dicks, fucking plural

he does a 360 firing into multiple peoples junk, and after that badass display, he just keeps shooting dicks off

Maybe it's lost on your plebeian mind but it's a clear statement about the economic situation, how the chinese could one day be a threat, and some kind of pro gay, anti-half built hotels at sochi thing with a hashtag

essentially though its just like 20 people getting shot in the dick, which was clearly what the nut kick was waiting to evolve to, but society wasn't ready then, maybe they aren't now, but this movie steps up and tries to at least break that barrier

quite being anti-progress Lethean

Icepick said:
there's people, getting shot in their dicks, fucking plural

he does a 360 firing into multiple peoples junk, and after that badass display, he just keeps shooting dicks off
Dammit Icepick! Can't you mark some fucking spoilers? You totally ruined my viewing.

Hahahaha

This is the first time i am seeing Dan Being angry at the mention of dick shooting. I believe this thread is a success!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod