These are the best fighting game special moves ever.

though the only fighting games ive ever gotten into have been street fighter's (?) ive always wanted to try these games are they any good, and if they are which one do i start with i know there are tons of them

jivesc00ter said:
though the only fighting games ive ever gotten into have been street fighter's (?) ive always wanted to try these games are they any good, and if they are which one do i start with i know there are tons of them

Budokai 3 is the best one(from opinions I've read). You don't have to start with any particular one, because they all pretty much just mimic the storyline from the show.

The gameplay really isn't anything like Street Fighter. It's pretty simple to play, not complicated like Tekken or Virtua Fighter.

Give it a shot, it's probably dirt cheap by now.

Here's the whole version of one of the special moves. Once you send them flying, you just have to hit a button on the screen to do each next part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epBixYrhiW0&NR=1

Diabolus said:
Rekkie7 said:
I like burst limit, it's all very pretty being next-gen and all.

Is it your favorite one? Maybe I'll pick it up sometime.

Yeah, none of the games have been anywhere near perfect. This one has it limitations, such as a small character roster and stage selection. But I enjoy the fighting a lot more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle