Therapy

I'm thinking of going back into therapy, just cause i have forgotten who i am,. been in it once before a long time ago. and it helped a lot. so what i'm asking is what is everyones opion on it and if it helped them or not.

btw ugh, don't even bother replying to this subject. you are beyond help.

Sometimes i forget who i am so i just keep a diary of my name and where i'm from, etc. I placed it on my desk with a large note reading 'IF YOU FORGET WHO YOU ARE, READ THIS!'. I read it and im all better again.

Therapist cost money, etc.

Wow, deep.

I'm simple-minded, I dont think I'll ever have problems that need therapy. It's quite simple up in my head, there's like...2 cogs turning.

I've been to therapy a couple times in the past, but honestly I never got anything out of the hour at a time appointment. I understand there is a certain amount of time needed to meet a person (me), but if I have problems that are affecting me NOW, I can't wait 4 visits and a month later to finally get onto the topics at hand.

Haha. There are times when I feel trapped. I have trouble accepting who I am...just some 6-tentacled octopus...but then I remember how awesome I am, and life goes on.

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
btw ugh, don't even bother replying to this subject. you are beyond help.

You call yourself KoalaRainbowPoop.
So when I see your name, you're most likely a gay piece of terd that loves Koalas. The first step is admitting you have a problem, congrats man.

ugh, was that even suppose to make sense? okay then..

don't give up your day job at mcdonalds and stalking pycho chicks dude.

btw, dating a chick you work with? yeah.. bad idea.

I've never been in therapy, luckily I didn't have such problems. Though I know a lot of people who have been and they all have said that it has helped them a lot. So I guess I can recommend it.

Though out of my experience I would dare to say that if you keep everything simple in your head then even the hardest of problems will be easily solved. Well at least in my case. :)

Anyhow I wish you the best and that you'll get the wanted results out of it. :)

I used to do therapy as a kid because everyone thought I was insane (heh) and autistic and what not. I am not, of course, but I personally hated it, but liked it, because it did kind of calm me and it is always good to talk to someone about things.

If you feel you need it, go for it. That is the best advice I got honestly. For whatever reason it may be, if you need to talk to a professional about something, give it a shot.

Both of my sisters are in therapy. Both of my sisters are batshit crazy.

I am not in therapy. My last few years have been worse than theirs. I am perfectly sane and content with my life.

Weird how that works, huh. Probably because they're women.

What kind of therapy are you thinking of? I wouldn't subject anyone to your problems unless you paid them a LOT of money. I also have very strong opinions about therapists and the like, without ever having consulted one.

You know what you should do? Take up talking to Zen A.L.I.C.E. once a day. She will soothe your life.

I haven't been into therapy but talking or having a chat with a therapist is interesting.. It is not in every session but as normal people sharing information. They are really intelligent.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod