The Wii Helps Stroke Victims Recover- Up yours Jack Thompson

I hear playing Manhunt 2 and sodomizing pig-faced thugs before gruesomely executing them is especially effective in helping stroke victims recover.

used44 said:
I hear playing Manhunt 2 and sodomizing pig-faced thugs before gruesomely executing them is especially effective in helping stroke victims recover.

I heard that too. Should we make our weekly visit to the old folks home now, used?

Unbelievable... Wii doesn't du squat... The exercise does it all! If people would just exercise for HALF AN HOUR every day, they extend their life with approximately +10 years!

But to be fair... Wii does a good job promoting exercise! Thumbs up for Nintendo

zpeakerz said:
But to be fair... Wii does a good job promoting exercise! Thumbs up for Nintendo

Well.... at least till people decide to cheat and just sit down waggling the controller around... At least for Wii Sports anyway.

Inverted said:
zpeakerz said:

Well.... at least till people decide to cheat and just sit down waggling the controller around... At least for Wii Sports anyway.

Haha yeah.. They deserve to get fat then

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod