The Walking Dead season 3

I'm into the series, but I haven't watched the premiere yet. Maybe tonight.

I lost interest about half way through season 1

it's not a bad premise, I just find the drama they try to force into the characters is over done

^Same with me, exactly. I never finished watching the first season; the four or five episodes just sat on my DVR for months. Then I finally watched them before Season 2.

Season 2 was probably overall better than Season 1. It has its problems though. I watched that whole season in big chunks from my DVR also, reading the recap/analysis of each episode on AV Club as I went. Very entertaining.

I started watching WD on Netflix a while ago, but haven't finished them because I moved onto Breaking Bad.

I enjoyed most of season 1. Season 2 started out well, suffered in the middle of the season and then was much better in the end.

Watched the premiere for season 3 today as I was cleaning my room. Much better than any other episode of the show so far. Hopefully they can keep it up.

OMG!

Someone watch this show with me and be my zombie buddy! This season is shaping up to be the best the series has delivered!

I'll come over and watch it.

But not actually, because I already spend my Sundays watching Dexter with a friend who lives a lot closer to me than you.

But srsly, this season has been FUCKED thus far, and I'm loving it.

I haven't watched season 3 yet..
After the episode where the old man dies on
season 2 i stopped watching.. i feel sad and don't want to watch it for some time.. :(

^^^
Well you're missing out. The survivors are using experimental mech suits they found on a military base and it would seem that aliens are behind the zombie plague.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod