Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sims 2

• neither

• like them both the same

• Total voters
Sims 2 - The Sims was the forerunner, but such an outstanding sequel made me never want to go back to the original ^_^

Seasons is out now! w00t!

I played the original The Sims for hours and hours. It was extremely addicting, but it soon got boring. They damn sims kept dying.... I haven't played any sims after the first. Are they much better than the original?

Every few months I get Sims cravings where I HAVE to play the game for an extended period of time. I got the Sims 2 for Christmas last year, as my "version" kept stuffing up.

Haven't played either... don't think I've even watched someone else play them. Partially intentionally, I admit.

Sims 2 definitely. The 3/4 view in the Sims always annoyed me and was so happy when I first heard the Sims 2 was going to be in full 3D.

I hate both games, though. I love them but it makes me feel gay when I play because it is so dollhousey. The fact that I am the only guy to reply positively (other than eletricthunder... if that noob is a dude) about the Sims 2 doesnt help either. The Sims is my dirty little secret. I can play that game from sunup to sundown.

I made a Family Guy family in Sims 2 but they were poor and only had 1 bedroom with 3 beds in it. Had to make them sleep in shifts. They made Meg work the streets selling fake designer watches instead of going to school and Lois was always running around outside and entertaining guests with nothing but her tiny underwear on.

Horrible role models.

I tried to make a Family Snake one, with Solid, Liquid, Solidus, Big Boss, and Raiden. I couldn't get them to look right and i do not know how to make skins in Sims 2, so i gave up.

I played the sims for like a week non stop and then realised how I utterly needed o be sorting out my life instead of a sprite of a screen's life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod