The most damage you've ever done to a console/PC,

Libertine

Rookie
Got New Super Mario Bros, which is great...but is also a platformer which makes it frustrating. Nearly put a DS shape hole in the wall.

We've all wrecked controll pads in our time, any wierd, sick tales on the subject. Please tell me some, I've got nothing to do all month apart from drink and masterbate.

ummmmm lets see i chucked my nes across my driveway (i was playing the legend of zelda) , and my ds has been droped about 6 times and i used a protecter screen on it but it came of that week and left a whole bunce of marks on it.

I believe in preserving my consoles. I suppose the worst would be accidentally hitting it with my soccer ball.

^
Word.

I once accidently knocked my NES off of a shelf approx. 5 inches off the floor and nearly had a heart attack.

That being said, I have taken a hammer to the inside of a PC before, and threw a couple out of a third floor window onto a concrete parking lot below.

TheNesMan said:
I believe in preserving my consoles. I suppose the worst would be accidentally hitting it with my soccer ball.

lol IM pretty much the same. With my new Ds Lite - I even wash my hands before touching it lol. I love it so much.

When I do become angry whilst gaming or when things go wrong with equipment I usually go and damage soemthing else. When my computer broke down 2 weeks after getting it due to a faulty power supply I got so mad I knocked the caseing around a bit before going pyscho and throwing my computer chair clear across my room. lol

5 mouses, 3 keybords and 1 monitor were recieved by my bedrooms wall. Buy my PS2 its in perfect shape. must be because i had too work 2 months for it.

Seph

" I even wash my hands before touching it lol. I love it so much."

Wow, i don't even wash my hands after masturbating before touching my controllers, consoles, games and mouse. Er, i suppose you wouldn't know about that.

The only time I remember getting really mad is when I lost in the final boxing match against evander hollyfield in the Game.. Evander Holyfield's Real Deal Boxing. which is by far the best boxing game ever. anyway, when i lost I just picked my sega up and slammed it on the ground.. after that the light never worked but the system still did, so I was ok

MrHimashi said:
The only time I remember getting really mad is when I lost in the final boxing match against evander hollyfield in the Game.. Evander Holyfield's Real Deal Boxing. which is by far the best boxing game ever. anyway, when i lost I just picked my sega up and slammed it on the ground.. after that the light never worked but the system still did, so I was ok

Lol. I hit my SEGA with the same result. Light went out, console still worked.

I don't need to physically destroy systems, they do that by themselves with me around. Let's see, where to begin:

Apple II+: 16KB RAM expansion card caught fire while playing Autoduel. Burned through the top of the case.

Mac SE: Resistor blew up while playing Beyond Dark Castle, machine caught fire and filled the room with smoke.

PowerPC Mac: Went insane, started renaming all files as fonts, would turn on randomly and refuse to turn off (had to pull plug). System was wiped 5 times but problems continued.

Playstation: While playing at GR's office, game froze, screen turned entirely pink, hex code began running down the screen. At the top of the screen, the words "Watch in amazement as the Playstation eats itself" were displayed. That E3, I ended up talking to the hardware leads at Sony who started laughing their asses off. They didn't even know that screen existed, but knew who probably put it there.

I've had various other issues through the years, but those are the most notable. I suppose I should file for mutant registration before it gets out of hand. :p

- C!

So uh, Colin.. you've been documenting all of these or something?

My friends Intellivision overheated one day, and since, he can't play it for more than an hour without it heating up... he opened the cover, and directs a house fan onto it while playing.
Now he can SNAFU for hours.

I punched my playstation once. I also stepped on my PS2.

They both still work, but I haven't been taking the best control of them.

I've had a PC with a mind of its own. Much like Colin's it would turn itself on at a random and switch itself off shortly afterwards. The tech at the repair shop had no idea how to fix it and gave up saying it must be cursed or something. I threw it in a skip.

hmmm....i throw my controller at warp 5 at the wall ,slammed my fist on the keyboard
,i smashed every xbox in the local store when i heard that it was succesfull

Dropping computers out of the top floor of our office into a skip was satisfying.

Driving over a cabinate too. Hmm. As for my own stuff I don't think I have ever destroyed anything. I still have my old 286 in perfect working order. Well, perfect isn't the best word...

eh, I rarely get mad at games and have never lost it and damaged any hardware.... the most was probably when i had my first PC and would slap the tower when it was going slow :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod