The Metal Gear Solid series has the best music ever.

GhostTrip

Rookie
The MGS series has such great music that I've d/l some songs and I listen to them!

This topic might seem kinda pointless. So let's just talk about why MGS is such a damn good series!

Hey man, I just saw that this only has 1 message in it (yours). I have never played any MGS, but hey, lets pretend you are popular, shall we?

^...

Aaaaaaaand...who are you?

Anyways, yeah, I agree. I wish all movies and games put this much effort into the soundtrack.

MGS would be even better game with folllowing dialogue:

"Snake, we need to get into that building"
"That building?"
"Yes, that building, we need to disable the security system"
"The securty system?"
"Yes and then get to the secret document hidden deep within"
"Secret documents?"
"..........."
"Hello?"
"Shut up Snake"

The best song is the one that goes:
Da, da, daaaaaaa, da-da-da-da-da!
Da-da-da!!! da-da-da-da-da!!!
Da-da-daaaaaaaa, da-da-da-da-da!
da-da-da, da-da, da-da-daaaaaa!

Metal Gear Solid had a fine soundtrack, topped off with one of the best ending themes anywhere. But the music really hit the next atmosphere when Hideo Kojima singled out Harry Gregson-Williams to do the music for MGS2 and on. So I concur with you, pal. The only thing I disliked about MGS2 is that the ending theme just didn't hit me like the one in MGS, but it is a good song in its own right. MGS3 was pretty much perfect.

Hexagram said:
The best song is the one that goes:
Da, da, daaaaaaa, da-da-da-da-da!
Da-da-da!!! da-da-da-da-da!!!
Da-da-daaaaaaaa, da-da-da-da-da!
da-da-da, da-da, da-da-daaaaaa!

Thats a good one especially in the intro to MGS2 when the have it towards the end (when all the tengus surround Snake and Raiden) and the male choir kicks in. But we cant forget the end of MGS3 (I think the only time it plays) when Eva is telling Snake the truth about the Boss and it goes:

da-DA, da-DA, da-DA, da-DA
da-DA, da-DA, da-DA, da-DA etc...

Caped_Crusader said:
MGS would be even better game with folllowing dialogue:

"Snake, we need to get into that building"
"That building?"
"Yes, that building, we need to disable the security system"
"The securty system?"
"Yes and then get to the secret document hidden deep within"
"Secret documents?"
"..........."
"Hello?"
"Shut up Snake"

I love you.

That's the one really big thing I hated in MGS3. Bah.

:D

I liekd the techno parts in half life 2. Really got the atmosthere up. I prefer music from RPG games like Final Fantasy and Shenmue more than games like MGS, even though I will admit it does have a good soundtrack.

Mortel3 said:
Hey man, I just saw that this only has 1 message in it (yours). I have never played any MGS, but hey, lets pretend you are popular, shall we?
\

I thought there was some kind of rule that you couldn't come to GR unless you've played MGS. Isn't there like a box you check that says "have you ever played MGS?"

Hmmm... :?

I can't even remember the MGS soundtrack...guess I'll have to pay more attention. As for other soundtracks, I really like Metroid Prime's, Chrono Cross's, and the Final Fantasys'. Oh, and Secret of Evermore, which is saying a lot considering that it's a SNES game.

I love you all. Apologies for all my insults. I am not your worst nightmanre (anymore), I am now your cuddly-wuddddlly litte bunny..Actually..No im not, but I still love you all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod