The Invisible Artist

I got to say, this guy is pretty impressive....

Here is the article, and here are some pics...this Chinese guy basically paints himself over real life areas and blends in with the background. It's pretty cool, and apparently it's supposed to be culturally significant to him as well.

http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/meet-the-real-life-invisible-man.html

Lio1.jpg

Liu2.jpg

Liu3.jpg

Liu4.jpg

Liu5.jpg

Liu6.jpg

That is insane talent. It actually took me a good 10 seconds to find him in the bottom picture!

Good for him, protesting against the government. Fight the power!

The last one was the best, he is practically a part of the bulldozer.
But still, nothing short of amazing.

Apparently this art is supposed to express how the people of China are fading into the background, while the Chinese government is harnessing more and more power.

Bretimus_v2 said:
That is amazing, I thought it would be at least six more years before Otacon invented Octo-camo.
looooooool

I thought he was using progressively more effective chameleon spells.

Links, you left out my favorite from the supplied link where he replaces Mao's head with his own in the protrait over Tiananmen South Gate.

That is pretty damn awesome. Its about perspective though. If you try and view it from another angle, the illusion is destroyed.

Still freaking impressive though. I'm just waiting on how long the Chinese government step in and make him invisible 'permanently'.

lokness said:
That is pretty damn awesome. Its about perspective though. If you try and view it from another angle, the illusion is destroyed.

That's part of the artistic statement, IMO. Art is only beautiful if looked at in a certain way.

Rakon said:
lokness said:

That's part of the artistic statement, IMO. Art is only beautiful if looked at in a certain way.

I'm pretty certain that is the opposite. There's no one proper way to look at things. You have to open your mind and take everything in. Once you've established that, then can you make a judgement.

madster111 said:
What you don't see, is his other 4 Ninja friends all in the pictures with him.

He's still training.
Nick Tan was said to be in those pictures somewhere.
Too bad for me a I don't see anyone trying to blend in, like the time I couldn't find this sailboat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle