The Console or the TV: Income tax time

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by shandog137, Feb 4, 2008.

?

Console or TV

1. Console

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. TV

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shandog137

shandog137 Novice

With the oh so wonderful income tax return season upon us I can't decide between the console or the tv. If there can be only one, which do you start with the 42" 1080p tv or the next-gen console. Still haven't decided between the 360 and PS3.

2. maca2kx

maca2kx Rookie

Well unless you've got a stand alone HD DVD or Bluray player or have access to HD television you're not going to get much benefit from an HDTV so go with the console and then get a TV when you get some more money. The choice between consoles is a whole different matter.

Sam

3. shandog137

shandog137 Novice

Good point. I think you can close this thread if you want. I overlooked the HD tv service and cost associated with the upgrade. Well I guess I will get a PS3 since my roommate has a 360. Oh and if Maca reads this before the thread is closed, "What is GR- Score about" How do you earn it? Is it used for anything?

4. maca2kx

maca2kx Rookie

Take a look here for more details. It's not finalised yet but the best source of information would be Joeblow who's implementing it.

Closed at the topic creator's request.

Sam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.