The Board of Education, Dictating What They Want

Alright, Im almost done with my junior year, and this REALLY pisses me off. Even the retarded comments. "What wrong with being American?" There's nothing wrong with that, it's that they're putting the largest "white lie" on our knowledge I've ever seen! Taking people out because they did things that changed this country, FOR THE BETTER, is just absolutely wrong. Any teacher with half a mind would agree.

I think they just want to teach their kids that NOTHING bad has ever happened in the history of the country...

Revisionist history is ALWAYS one sided.

US education is already poo so why the hell not. Next the Texans will want to teach that Jesus rode in on a raptor to save Ted Haggard from homosexuality and the demonic Richard Dawkins.

MonkeyPox said:
US education is already poo so why the hell not. Next the Texans will want to teach that Jesus rode in on a raptor to save Ted Haggard from homosexuality and the demonic Richard Dawkins.

What's interesting is the reason why it's shit. Money has increasingly been thrown at the education problem for decades yet test grades and graduation rates stay the same. No child left behind was a farce (Thank you Ted Kennedy and George Bush) and just about anything else they do is just to appease the teacher's unions.

This texan issue is minor when you look at the big picture.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod