The Beatles video game

I'm really shocked about these GH games of only Aerosmith, Metallica, etc - songs. Like, a whole fucking game of one band's catalog? That's a bit much.

used44 said:
I'm really shocked about these GH games of only Aerosmith, Metallica, etc - songs. Like, a whole f****** game of one band's catalog? That's a bit much.

Most people I know have totally quit playing the game, I'm talking people who played 4 hours a day everyday since the release of GH1....so, it seems as if the game in general is losing its luster...this will only speed up its demise.

BigZell2020 said:
Most people I know have totally quit playing the game, I'm talking people who played 4 hours a day everyday since the release of GH1....so, it seems as if the game in general is losing its luster...this will only speed up its demise.

I too have seen this amongst my friends, as their Rock Band drum and a pile of guitars collects dust. This is also a preview for the downfall of the Wii. Sure, the Nintendo games will continue to thrive, and SSBB and Mario Kart will still be played, but its just a matter of time before the wii fit pad is tucked under the drums, with a zapper on top.

I think it would be better to have a Gutiar Hero : Classic Rock game instead of just Beatles tunes.

A game with Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, The Doors, Animals, Janis Joplin, Greatful Dead, The Who, Santana and others would be much better then just Beatles.

I understand where you guys are coming from. But IMO there are SO many awesome Beatles tunes that I wouldn't be satisfied with just one track.

GiftedMonkey said:
Will the sitar parts from Revolver & Sgt. Pepper's be available for play? Or the seagulls on "Tomorrow Never Knows"?

That'd be great. Let's hope that the game includes some of the Fab Four's non-mainstream works.

But MTV Games... Oh, dear...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod