Telltale developing a Batman game!

Colin_B

Forum Moderator
Staff member
https://www.telltalegames.com/blog/discussion/102827

Telltale Games, with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment, today announced an interactive episodic game series based on DC Comics’ iconic Batman™ that is set to premiere in 2016. The official title for the Telltale series is yet to be revealed.

Here's hoping they have Kevin Conroy voice Batman and Mark Hamill voice Joker if they go with him as a villian.

Also, why is this not front page news GR?!

Shhshh, give them time.

I dunno, I'm coming to learn that Telltale games are only good when important decisions are made all the time, why the walking dead was gripping the entire time. I get the whole CYOA thing, but it doesn't excite me as much as it excites other people.

I'm sure Batman will hit home with many Batman fans out there of course!

MattAY said:
Shhshh, give them time.

I dunno, I'm coming to learn that Telltale games are only good when important decisions are made all the time, why the walking dead was gripping the entire time. I get the whole CYOA thing, but it doesn't excite me as much as it excites other people.

I'm sure Batman will hit home with many Batman fans out there of course!

Yeah I feel TWD was it's best entry. That's a world that's so easy to have every choice matter given the dire circumstances and setting, compared to something like BTF or Borderlands.

And I have given them time! So many other outlets had it up last night! Haha.

4214373811_thumbs_up_answer_1_small.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod