Talk like a pirate day!

Lien

Rookie
AAAARRRRR mateys! Don't ya know what this day be? It be a special day for us sea mongrels!
236914323_385fce22b8_o.jpg

So eat yer oranges and be free of scurvey. While yar at it, make sure ya be speakin' like one of us!

It's days like these i miss duke ferris...

Argh, the heck with that poster? Only bilge rats think that ye are needin' to be dressin' like pirates on "Talk" Like a Pirate Day. I'd be makin' them walk the plank for that, and if there be any of you committin' such blaspheme, yar headed straight for Davey Jones' locker!

Yar yar yar and bottle rum!
If ye has Facebook! Change ye tongue by taking me sea legs to Account Settings > Edit Language and select English (pirate) as ye new tounge. Yar!

Me missin Cap'n Ferris as well lad.

Somalia has suffered from many years of destruction because of all these weapons. We don’t want that suffering and chaos to continue. We are not going to offload the weapons. We just want the money.

Hey I can do a good pirate impression!

RRRRRRR there she blows!!

...Need to clean up.

used44 said:
I feel like this happens five times a year. Thanks, internet.
I never got it either, buddy :oops:

So who's turn is it in the barrel today? And don't look at me, I did double duty last week.

Avast ye bastards, etc.

danielrbischoff said:
Fuck. You have no idea how badly I want to lock and ban everyone.
Glad you weren't invited to the same pirate party that I was invited to this weekend, you might commit a murder or thirty. I instantly turned down that invitation without missing a beat and I didn't feel a bit of remorse. When I hear pirate party, I think 5-year-old's birthday. But nope, this was an actual thing for adults to dress up, get drunk, and talk like pirates all night long. Way to find the formula to get me to run in the exact opposite direction of wherever the hell that's happening.

Went out to the bars for my bachelor party on this day two years ago. None of us realized it was fucking Pirate Day or whatever. It was minorly annoying. Got over it pretty fast though. The first bar we were at was especially obnoxious.

Drinking and pirates are the two things that make me physically sick... something all the roller coaster rides, horrible food, and terrible smells in the world fail to do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle