Rookie
Hey guys

My top 5 games are:

Super Metroid
LoZ: Majora's Mask
Mother 3
Super Mario RPG
Kingdom Hearts

That being said, I own a YouTube channel where I talk about games in 60 seconds and made a video that pretty much encompasses my childhood feelings about Super Metroid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piEEzUMhWAY

What are some of your favorite games?!

Hey guys
That being said, I own a YouTube channel where I talk about games in 60 seconds and made a video that pretty much encompasses my childhood feelings about Super Metroid:

If you want to promote yourself and your YouTube channel, use the Self-Promotion - The Official Thread here on the forums.

Not gonna lie but it's pretty shitty when people make a new account here on the forum and then immediately try to promote themselves, without barely getting to know the community they're joining, only to never be seen or heard from again.

If you want to promote yourself and your YouTube channel, use the Self-Promotion - The Official Thread here on the forums.

Not gonna lie but it's pretty shitty when people make a new account here on the forum and then immediately try to promote themselves, without barely getting to know the community they're joining, only to never be seen or heard from again.

I agree, but do realize that this was posted over four years ago. :D

pic3419956.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod