Summer gaming plans?

The_Joker

Rookie
So, summers I usually carefully lay out a gaming schedule...here it is this year! I've already started through it, been counting since June 1st...

June 1st-August 31st

Definitely:

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (PS2) [50-60 hours] {4 hours} Playing to 160 hours
Kingdom Hearts II (PS2) [35-45 hours] {Not Started}
Megaman 6 (NES) [5-6 hours] {5 1/2 hours} COMPLETED
Megaman 7 (SNES) [5-6 hours] {Not Started}
Earthbound (SNES) [40-50 hours] {Not Started}

Probably:

Megaman 8 (PSX) [5-6 hours] {Not Started}
007: From Russia With Love (XBOX) [8-10 hours] {Not Started}
Jak III (PS2) [15-20 hours] {Not Started}
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64) [30-40 hours] {Not Started}
Super Mario 64 (N64) [10-12 hours] {2 1/2 hours}

Maybe:

Perfect Dark (N64) [10-12 hours] {Not Started}
Super Smash Brother (N64) [5-6 hours] {Not Started}
Resident Evil 4 (PS2) [20-25 hours] {Not Started}
God of War (PS2) [8-10 hours] {Not Started}
Cabellas: Outdoor Adventures (PS2) [10-12 hours] {Not Started}

Doubtful:

Megaman X (SNES) [8-10 hours] {Not Started}
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (SNES) [12-15 hours] {Not Started}
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (PS2) [18-20 hours] {Not Started}
Super Castlevania III (SNES) [10-12 hours] {Not Started}
Super Castlevania IV (SNES) [12-15 hours] {Not Started}

Should be more or less accurate to what I plan to do. What does everyone else plan to play?

I have a whole list of everything (as far as games and DVDs go) I want to do this summer.
Taking out all of the movies and series' I want to watch, here are just the games:

Finish Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly
Finish Silent Hill 4: The Room
Finish Siren
Start (and finish) Kuon
Replay Tomb Raider 3 :)P)
Replay Tomb Raider (for old time sake)

I find myself not playing games as much as I used to, but I'm planning a lot of the new DS games that have/will come out. And the Wii when it comes out.

since the movie, ive been working my way through all 4 silent hills; i started 4 earlier today. im also doing mario 64 for the DS on the side. once i finish slient hill 4, im starting on kingdom hearts. from there i will do the gameboy KH and then ill get KH2 and work on it. im contemplating whether or not to go though the grand theft autos again. if i dont, ill bolster my DS library with wario ware ds, the new super mario bros, and brain age. ill probably pick up resident evil 4 and god of war. i still have never played final fantasy x-2 or katamari damacy, so thats on my list, too. suffice it to say, ill have my hands full well into the fall.

meh, im just going to play Civ4 and download more HL2 mods or just stick with Hidden Source as I won't be spending much money on gaming until the Wii comes out. I'm more focused on my music project now.

Well, I hope to be getting a 360 at somepoint this summer, and if so my time will be wasted on the following games:

Oblivion
Call of Duty 2
G.R.A.W.

Those are the three I want to be playing right now, but I'm sure there will be more games by summer's end that my gamer's blood will yearn for. I do not ignore my veins.

World of Warcraft
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 9

.. I think i've played FF7 every summer since it came out.. and it will never get old

masterchris said:
I'm curious to know your thoughts? You played all 4 in order, right?

yeah, im playng all four in order. it helps tie stories together better when you play back to back rather than years apart. such as the mention of wish house orphanage in 2 and then going to it number 4. first time i played it, i hadnt given it a second thought. its really more of an involved experience.

finish oot again.
world of warcraft, but not as much
Megaman 2
super smash brothers melee
finish cod2
perhaps windwaker again
i'll probably end up renting some other games too.
I need to fix my sega badly, if i do, pitfall, nhl 96 and sonic.

Well. Even though I rented it, I need to beat and pratice Soul Cailbur 3.

I also need to get the other endings for Silent Hill 2.

Need to play Silent Hill 3.

Beat Monster Hunter, Extermination, Front MIssion 4, complete Tenchu Stealth assasins.

That's all I can think of besides getting five stars with Leon in mercs on RE4.

the games i will most likley play this summer are

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Batman Begins
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

just finished the silent hills. i hadnt realized before sequential playing just how black sheep-ish 4 was from the others. no little radio (the stereo doesnt count), and no flashlight. of course a flashlight and radio wasnt needed as there were no overly dark or foggy areas in the game. everywhere was well lit and visibility was far. not saying it was a bad game. it was just the least 'silent hill' of them all and not as good as the others.

i have also finished mario 64 DS to completion and have now dove head first into kingdom hearts.

So far all I have planned is to play Mortal Kombat: Deception all the way through October, then get a copy of Mortal Kombat: Armageddon. I guess I will also play a bit of Soul Calibur 3, Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, God of War, and Resident Evil 4 here and there as well.

Oblivion and probably finishing FF:VII for once in my life... if I ever do get a new PS1 memory card.

I have really cut back on my gaming because I cant stand to sit and play a game all day, not doing much else. It took me weeks to beat hitman, a game that I probably played for 16 hours total... if even that long

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft