Hi :)

I made you a cake.

oBzKs.jpg

Happy Birthday Sticky!!

In your left hand I gift you:

Asian+beautiful+girl4.jpg

And in your right hand I gift you:

Slime.JPG

...Now....PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER...and enjoy immensely!

PS - I love birthdays. You guys have no idea how much I love googling "asian girl" with safesearch off.

Happy Birthday Sightless! You need an avatar, I know it's a tough commitment but you'll grow to love it.

In the spirit of your name. I stickied this. But depending on when you see this thread it may have already been unstickied by someone else

Happy Birthday STICKY.

lol, Quidboy.

I got you some sticky white stuff.

sticky-white-stuff.jpg

Slew some demons for it. Don't ask how you harvest it.

Thank you kindly gentlemen. Looks like I'll have both hands filled with MattAY's gift. So I just download her or she comes in the mail?

25 years. First quarter of my life is done, now on to the second one!

StickyGreenGamer said:
Thank you kindly gentlemen. Looks like I'll have both hands filled with MattAY's gift. So I just download her or she comes in the mail?

25 years. First quarter of my life is done, now on to the second one!

Pfft, quarters? My first 25 years was an eighth of my life bitch!

Also, it's in the mail. You should expect the package to arrive in about 2 weeks. Hey, it's a good thing I put airholes in the-.......Oh no!....

Happy late birthday partner! I would have gotten you a present of fine booty and firm hooters but instead I bought you this, a ReBoot the Complete Series DVD Box Set because I can't get the picture to work. It'll be there eventually.

It was what I thought of when I thought of you.

HK-47 said:
Happy late birthday partner! I would have gotten you a present of fine booty and firm hooters but instead I bought you this, a ReBoot the Complete Series DVD Box Set because I can't get the picture to work. It'll be there eventually.

It was what I thought of when I thought of you.

Why do I need a dating website? I have the best partner in the world right here :oops:

Happy (belated) birthday! I'm assuming it was your birthday based on people posting that phrase. Facebook didn't tell me it was your birthday, so who should I believe? Icebat?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod