Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester
Played the demo when it came out for the Xbox Live Users, Thought it was worthbuying, so...

Anyone going to the midnight launch for the game?

the demo was great... idk if i'll end up getting the game...

i enjoyed it a lot more then i enjoyed too human. fo sho

I am still hoping that my girlfriend will buy this for my at my birthday, even though she refuses to buy games at my birthday..

Tylzen said:
I am still hoping that my girlfriend will buy this for my at my birthday, even though she refuses to buy games at my birthday..

Your B-day is comming up tyl !

oh yeah this game... I will probably rent it, I see no point in buying it if its going to take me 7 hrs to beat and then i never play it again. Fable 2 is where is where the party is at.

It is! My B-day is the 24th. Sept.
Remember that date! :D

I could suspect that it is easily to get through..

Every saber wielding maniacs will want to pick this one up. When I see the shit the apprentice can do.... now that's what I call a true jedi....or sith......errrhhhh

I like that Tycho (a nerd I trust more than any other) says that this story rivals any Star Wars canon previously presented. As a SW fan, I would be totally turned off if the story was shit.

It got a 7/10 from X360 over here. The gist is that it's a fun game with a good story but there are some big niggles that stops it from being amazing.

Sam

The story isn't all that great to be honest, neither is the gameplay. It's just... fun.

Ive decided to leave this one as a bargin bin pickup down the track. The reviews arnt all that promising.

Just saw the review on gametrailers, and they weren't very impressed. Between Too Human, Spore, and Force: Unleashed, there's been a lot of disappointment to go around.

Aaaaaaaaaaw...

So the camera and 'lock on' is still dodgy?

It seems to I have to wait for this title to drop in price then! :D
JCD is so smart.

Less leet graphics, more gameplay please!

It really pisses me off, I was looking forward to this game. Oh well, a rent.... When a game with this many bugs and only 8 hours of lenght with no multiplayer.....count me out.

Frankly action/brawler games like this or Ninja Gaiden, God of War, etc just aren't my cup of tea.

Except God of War is waaaay better than all the other games. But, usually I don't like them too much.

Huuummm thinking about it now..... guess they better patch it and fast. Hehehe, can't wait to see what Yatzee has to say about it.

Yeah, Longo. I did enjoy the Gods of War, but I almost like watching them more than playing them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod