Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Trailer

Seriously. The plot and action and whatnot was pretty good, even in the first game. The gameplay was just sub par.

I really, REALLY hope this one is better. I had such high hopes for the first one.

Me too....The gameplay was such a let down from the awesome potential it had.

I don't think I have ever been so pissed off at a video game than when they had you take down that Destroyer and DIDN'T FUCKING TELL YOU HOW TO DO IT.

You gotta use the left and right stick at the proper time to pull it down all while stopping and dodging the aerial assault. It was tricky, especially on harder difficulties.

I didn't mind the gameplay, my biggest gripe with it was how hard it was to get back into the game if you took a break because of the controls. Lots of room for improvement though! Can't wait!

It would be so sick if they made a set of movies based on the games storyline, or even a trilogy! I honestly think Sam Witwer could pull it off on the big screen!

Now, that is a storyline worthy of a full-fledged movie. If only the in-game graphics would be half as good as that... That made me love Star Wars again.

Yeah if only the gameplay was as great as the cinematic clips. Then the game would be a greater game. Also the controls were very buggy in the first game, only they'll fix it so I can jump where I want to jump.

crazycracker22 said:
Why do the stormtroopers run towards Starkiller?

I'm thinking Vader planned for what took place in that clip, for some reason... seeing how Starkiller is probably one of the clones and for some odd reason he had his TWO lightsabers while chained to the floor.

UghRochester said:
Yeah if only the gameplay was as great as the cinematic clips. Then the game would be a greater game.

My god. You are a genius, my friend.

And to Daddio: Yeah, some training like proving ground does make a bit more sense. Either that or the stormtroopers seriously need a new battle strategy..

So fricken excited for this. Huge fan of the first game.

Who else thinks Sam Witwer should have played Anakin in the films?

I do love the fact clone(s) of Starkiller will be fighting you.
Also used, I don't know...Hayden did a pretty good job in Episode III.

yes yes yes he did. The only time he suck was when he tried pulling of the romantic love story in Episode II

Hayden pulled off the 'turning to the darkside' well in episode III. Can't think of many others who can pull off the innocent crybaby face all while looking angry and slaughtering children.

At the time of the casting he was probably the best choice. I personally didn't like much of Episiode I or II but found III to be decent.

I don't think it would have made a difference who played Anakin. The problem with the new star war films is the writing and directing and less in the acting. The rest of the cast all look like terrible actors in those films too...im not sure why Hayden gets all the flak, probably just because of the iconic character he plays. After watching Shattered Glass, I forgave Hayden Christensen, and directed my wraith where it really belongs. LUCAS.

As far as this game, I hope its good. It looks awesome, but i was pretty disappointed by the game play in the first.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod