Stanley Cup playoffs

If only where was a size one million...maybe without the commas!

Are the Redwings in it?...That's the correct sport right? And that's the only team I know from it.

WOOOO REDWINGS!!!! WOOOO

Caps are always my team when the leafs go out of the regular season in brutal fashion. Normally they blow the playoffs and dominate the regular season.

This year they blew in the regular season and eliminated boston tonight woot!

So far i love how these playoffs are going. Kings eliminated lolcouver, nashville eliminated detroit, washington boston.

I despise the sens but part of me wants to see them eliminate NYR. See some tortorella rage, get sens fans hopes up then lol when they get crushed round 2.

Be nice if the caps went on to win it. With dale hunter who was coach of the london knights (my city) being the coach again.

The first round has been almost all upsets.

There's a size zero Mattay and Used! Hopefully you guys can quote me to see what I say.

EDIT: Well holy f***. I didn't know that. (fixed your added the apostrophe for you)
- MattAY
EDIT Nice isn't it? Now you don't have to use the white color

- UghRochester

EDIT:Plus it's fun! Kinda like were talking in code...<.<....>.>...

- MattAY

EDIT I'm sure people will figure out why there's bunch of edits
- UghRochester

EDIT THIS IS MADNESS!!!
- WL

Edit No, THIS IS GR!!
- UghRochester

EDIT: Come oooon, that film was like 5 years ago. You're supposed to say: I once posted in a topic...but then I took an edit to the knee"
- MattAY

EDIT: Oh MattAY, That was so 2011. Where's Bret at?
- UghRochester

st-louis-blues-logo.gif

8)

MattAY said:
If only where was a size one million...maybe without the commas!

Are the Redwings in it?...That's the correct sport right? And that's the only team I know from it.

WOOOO REDWINGS!!!! WOOOO

That's like every American ever who roots for Man U.........

WickedLiquid said:
Hey I love my hockey, It's just that I have a love/hate relationship with the leafs. I hate loving them.

Its to the point now that i wouldnt critisize someone at a for jumping ship and giving up on the leafs. Its just a complete embarassing joke. Whats scary is even if they start doing things right tomorrow theyre still 5 years from a potential stanley cup team.

WickedLiquid said:
Hey I love my hockey, It's just that I have a love/hate relationship with the leafs. I hate loving them.

Its to the point now that i wouldnt criticize someone at all for jumping ship and giving up on the leafs. Its just a complete embarassing joke. Whats scary is even if they start doing things right tomorrow theyre still 5 years from a potential stanley cup team.

But i will always be a leafs fan :(

What's sad is that even if the Coyotes win the cup, no one will care and they will probably be relocated.

41066-bigthumbnail.jpg

Relieved when they beat the Penguins, I just started watching hockey this year, I caught into the season a bit before the playoffs started. Would of started sooner but let's just say where I live hockey isn't on regular TV and if it is, it's the lightning.

I just wanted to say, this being my first year watching and following hockey that this sport is very exciting to watch. I'm disappointed that it took me this long to create a interest in this sport. In my defense in the south if it isn't football, jesus, nascar or baseball "it ain't 'merican"

Rakon said:
What's sad is that even if the Coyotes win the cup, no one will care and they will probably be relocated.

Being from Winnipeg, I would care. Although I do love my Jets 2.0, seeing Doan raise the cup before retirement would be saweet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod