Square-enix are merchandising hard this time it seems

malakian

Rookie
A friend of mine who runs a final fantasy website recently reported on the accessories that will be released with FFXII. So yeah, read it, it'll save me typing: http://www.ffnet.org/final-fantasy-xii-information/

So yeah, what are your thoughts on this? Capitalism going a bit far in the ff field, or a nice option for those who want to spend their money on it? I personally think its a bit silly, final fantasy isn't pokemon.

To quote Jonaton Yeah?: reactions, et cetera?

They could be real capitalist bastards and make it so that you can only play your game on the special FFXII PS2 and only with the FFXII wireless controller and only save it on the FFXII memory card.

The way I see it, those who have tons of money to waste will be happy. No one else will care.

This is tiny compared to the amount of merchandise they've released for FFXI over the last few years. I have a shot glass engraved witht eh Sandy emblem. :)

Simple: don't buy.

To those who wish to collect, they can buy. It's sundry merchandise. If it doesn't succeed, they'll think twice.

It's going too far if no one continually buys but they still keep putting it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod