Spam

UrbanMasque

Everyone Wears a Mask
We are being raped anally with it.

1-help-me-I-m-drowning-meme.jpg

Nothing good ever happens before noon. So I usually sleep through it.

Anyway banned now. I'll set on clearing out as much of the spam as I can, since the other mods have been working their ass off on this one.

Blame Dan.

These ad-bots are getting more and more advanced. We've never dealt with one this bad...

It looks at our firewall and is all like...
terminator-2-t-1000-o.gif

UrbanMasque said:
You know why that picture always makes me laugh? I always like to imagine the black guy is carrying the horses.

And just so you know, i am not related with those french spammers. Just thought i should be clear with that.

Why didn't you guys set it up so there's mods on different time zones?
Being an Australian, i'm quite often awake when you guys are asleep, and there's like 3 of us on the forums.
Used doesn't sleep, does he?

madster111 said:
Why didn't you guys set it up so there's mods on different time zones?
Being an Australian, i'm quite often awake when you guys are asleep, and there's like 3 of us on the forums.
Used doesn't sleep, does he?

Different time zones was originally a factor in the mod team. It's a reason I was co-admin with Maca. But it also resulted in us having people like FTG who, while helpful that he was on the east coast, still wasn't really into it

And yeah I don't sleep. I deleted 89 threads before work.

Does anyone have any rough figures on how much these spammers/coders make by spewing this shit on forums hoping for maybe 1 or 2 click-throughs?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod