Something for my mother

Kijan

Rookie
Hey guys, hope you're all doing well. :)

I have a request, my mother asked me to burn her a cd with music that she likes, because she can't do it herself (not really handy with technology y'know?).

She says that she likes salsa, latino, jazz, pop and house music. I have a few artists in mind but I'd really like to give my best and so I'd like to ask you if you could give me any recommendations for these particular genres? I know you all have great taste! :D

Thanks for helping! :)

^Totally. I could never imagine my mom listening to house, or some of those other styles.

used44 said:
^Totally. I could never imagine my mom listening to house, or some of those other styles.

Fuck it, she digs Dirty South, Deadmau5, PH Electro ... and she'd be delighted to have a party. :p

My mom's a hippie and likes all the classics like Beatles and such. However last time I visited her she was listening to Korn.... go figure.

I don't know what to suggest, Santana I guess would be great.

house music, like?
try to burn old pop and jazz songs..
like bossa nova.

Old thread is old, but I would like to usher my thanks to everyone for their wonderful advices.

Did a bit of Santana, Goldfish, Rob Thomas, Justin Timberlake, Ph Electro, Afrojack, Maynard Ferguson etc. and she adores the CD.

Thanks guys. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod