Someone stole my badge!

sparky87

Rookie
On my user profile I have badges for Blogger3, Comrade3,Veteran, and Flying Monkey, yet I'm missing one I think. Reviewer. I have reviewed three games and I"m wondering if I get a Badge for that or not?

Well, it says they need to at least have an average of 3 stars. If they do, you might need to do 5 reviews to get it.

Boringman54 said:
They aren't that bad. Obviously not as good as someone like Links but still better than alot of other ones.
Just because they're better doesn't make them good. They all suck. Bad.

I've written 5 reviews and none of them have been rated but I still have the reviewer badge. That just means I'm awesome, right?

Oh and I love your reviews Sparky. I'd give them all 6 stars if I could.

Medic_Stat said:
I've written 5 reviews and none of them have been rated but I still have the reviewer badge. That just means I'm awesome, right?
Actually it means you're delirious.

This reminds me (okay, not really; shameless plug) that I just wrote my very first blog entry.

http://www.gamerevolution.com/blog/entry.php?id=5564

I guess it needs some views or something before I get any medals for it. The description for the medal requirements a re a little vague.

My current GR score is 550, and has been for a while.

Those GR Scores haven't been updated I don't think. But then again its a nifty feature that is utilized for the old timers here anyway, so when they do update it that would be cool.

Longo_2_guns said:
5 reviews with at least 3 stars. Also stole is spelled wrong. And your reviews suck.

Go fuck yourself. I never claimed that their good I was just wondering why I didn't have any badges.
Medic_Stat said:
Oh and I love your reviews Sparky. I'd give them all 6 stars if I could.

Thanks Medic.

StalfrosCC said:
Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges.

(WTF PEOPLE IT WAS WIDE OPEN AND NOBODY TOOK IT!)

WTF is that from? I know I should know this...But I don't! I've been asking for years and have not gotten an answer :*(. From WoW to GR :/.

gr scores should still update as you earn new badges or level them up. yes, i believe the first reviewer badge comes with 5 reviews of 3 stars or more (or unrated reviews).

and the quote is from "the treasure of the sierra madre".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod