So you think you can dance?

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Is anyone here a good dancer? Like, I don't mean doing a drunken robot during a rave, and 80's white guy shuffle, or a ballroom dance thing at a wedding. I mean like actual dancing ability.

I use those three examples because it's the extent of my dancing abilities. It's against my religion to dance, I have no rhythm, and it's terrible. Though my white guy shuffle is out of this world.

So how about you? Do you dance at all? None? Barely? Sort of? A lot?

Share!

Videos also suggested.

tumblr_m7ndbg5V8C1r6xrqmo1_500.gif

In a weird way I've always wanted to know how to properly dance. Mainly just so I could blow people's minds when I start dancing on the dance floor though, so no real incentive.

I basically want a dance-off and want to win.

Whenever I start dancing, I somehow go from standing up to laying on the floor. The only dance moves I know how to do are the Truffle Shuffle and the Moonwalk. I was always fascinated by the illusion of the Moonwalk. So, recently I taught myself by watching YouTube videos.

Back in high school, I went to Hershey for a DECA's state competition. Anyone here was a member of the club? Anyways, after a long day of competition, they would have a room for people to dance in. So, I obviously wasn't going to stay in my hotel room, so I went. Got glowstick!
18959_103632366330118_2177088_n.jpg

And took pictures of women.
18959_103586746334680_8323270_n.jpg

18959_103632359663452_922769_n.jpg

Anyways, when women grind on me, my penis hurts them.
18959_103586756334679_2631208_n.jpg

That was actually an accidental photo. My friend Guy took it when I wasn't looking.

Second from the right girl's body...with the second girl from the left girl's head. Anyone, feel free to Photoshop that.

Dancing is a state of mind, and thats not some new age bullshit. If you're out there in your own world, and confident - youre a good dancer.

I dance when motivated.

I've danced to gangnam style in a certain place in a certain country which I don't want to remember.

But I kinda enjoy getting carried away by the music. It just neexs the certain mood (drunk) and good music (something I recognize)

Protip: Dancing by yourself in the mirror, totally acceptable.

Also, the white guy 2-step is like a Jazz Standard - You can use it as is or you can add your own variation to it. I use it a ton.

That is all.

I usually have enjoyed myself a great deal when I would go out dancing. Swing, Latin, just club stuff. With the right crowd it's fun. Totally agree with what Urbz said.

UrbanMasque said:
Dancing is a state of mind, and thats not some new age bullshit. If you're out there in your own world, and confident - youre a good dancer.

I dance when motivated.

Even when confident, I still look like a drunk fish when I dance. A drunk fish that is having fun, but a drunk fish nevertheless.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle